Chapter 4

(Ey! I'm back from the boring world of studying! Schools almost out so ill be able to update more!

Btw, this story is now a collab with Coloring_KC!! :D)

Felix's pov

I have to walk Cry back home since our bus broke down and they didn't call in for a replacement. I don't mind though. I grabbed onto his his hand and entwined our fingers together. From what I could see of his face, he was blushing. Its cute. And yes. Im openly gay. Im not sure about Cry though.. He doesn't seem to mind any of my touches and he hasn't once spoken to a girl.. (not including his mom).. so maybe he's gay too? well.. lets not get my hopes up.

~time skip~

I sat down next to Cry on his bed and smiled. "So how was your first day of school?" He turned to face me as best as he could and shrugged.

"It was alright. It was a lot better that you were there to help me.'l" Cry smiled and fiddled his thumbs. I smiled.

"That's good." Looking down at his hands, I grabbed them in mine and his head shot up to completely face me. "Hey Cry?" he nodded and I continued, "if you don't mind me asking.. why do you wear your mask? You don't have to answer if it's too personal.." Cry's expressionless mask just kept staring at me as if deciding to answer me or not. it kinda crept me out a little..

"Maybe... sometime later in the school year.. I've never shown anyone my face but my brother and mum... I'm sorry.." He looked down slightly and I lifted his face back up.

"No need to be Cry." I smiled and moved my hand away from his chin. His lips raised to a smile as I grabbed onto his hand.

"Thanks..." With his other hand, Cry lifted it and found its way to my head. He slowly lowered his hand to my cheek and cupped it. I blushed and my cheeks grew warm. Cry's lips stretched to a wider smile and he gently stroked my upper cheek with his thumb. I raised my free hand up and put it on top of his that is resting on my cheek. His thumb still continue to rub my cheek as he began to Speak. "I wish I could see your face... your cheeks feel kinda chubby but at the same time.. they don't.." I frowned sadly.

"I'm sorry Cry.."I gave him a genuine smile even though he couldn't see it.

"It's.. okay.." His hand that was being held by mine in our laps, lifted up to my other cheek and he smiled once more. "Maybe you will get to see my face soon.. I just need to-" I cut him off there.

"You take your time. Don't pressure yourself into showing me. I can wait."

Cry smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, smiling like a goofball.

"Thank you Felix.. that means a lot y'know.." I felt him lightly kiss my shoulder and I blushed like an idiot.

"Y-your welcome.."

(So hope you enjoyed! ;3

>>sooo cuuttee~!)