Chapter 12

((A/N: This'll be short, it's currently 2:50AM))

Ryan's POV

I woke up on a pile of hay, something strong wrapped around my waist. I lowered my hands and felt arms, remembering what had happened. His mother allowed Felix to stay over and, of course, he had to share his bed with him. He didnt have a problem with it. For some odd reason, he felt comfort withing the strong hold of Felix's arms. He then felt Felix has begun to stir so he turned around to face him even though he couldn't see him. Felix let out a yawn and stretched his legs out, pressing Ryan tighter against him in the process. He couldn't help but blush. He felt strange. Something really was off.

"Good morning." Felix has snapped me out of my thoughts and I gave a smile. Something had dawned on me. Something important. But what was it? "Well are you going to say it back?" Felix had pulled him from his thoughts once again.

"O-oh yeah, sorry. Good morning Felix." I fell back into my thoughts again, not hearing Felix's next line. Then something clicked. My mask.

"Hey, are you listening?" Felix snapped his fingers and I pushed them away.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking. what did you say?" I have him an apologetic smile.

"Does something feel... Wrong... To you? Or off in any sort of way?" I gave him a nod. Something didn't feel right. Everything around them felt fake and he felt as if he was missing something. Something vital other than his mask. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." I nodded in agreement.

"So do I.. Something isn't right..  Maybe we should try and go out and ask people... they have to feel this way too..  At least to some extent." I heard Felix nod in agreement. but right now, I honestly felt like staying in Felix's arms forever. And I think Felix felt the same way because his arm pulled me tightly yet gently against him. he wasnt pushing any limits in doing so, but I felt his lips press against my head. and it felt oddly right so I didnt stop him. He definitely felt the same as I did. So I embraced his touch in return. We laid in each others arms for the rest of the morning with Felix giving light kisses to my head. And I loved it.

((A/N: I apologize this is short. Its now currently 3:07AM and ive gotta sleep now))