Chapter 1

Cry's pov

I wish I could write.. I wanted to be able to read... I wanted to be able to see.. Like that'll ever happen... I was born blind.. I wasn't meant to be born actually.. I was a mistake.. it was just supposed to be my younger brother Nathan.. But something happened.. I have no clue what though.. all I know is that my father wasn't very pleased at my birth.. he doesn't beat me.. no.. he ignores me.. acts like I'm not there.. But my mother.. she loves me with everything.. She gave me a poker faced mask to cover my eyes.. I thanked her for it..

Today's my 16 birthday and I had just settled into my new home. I can't tell you what it looks like.. but I can tell its big! my mother told me that a boy my age is coming over to meet me. she says he'll be helping me at school tomorrow. mother says he's from Sweden, he's blonde and is very polite, friendly, and patient.

I say down on the couch as I heard the front door open. Nathan fixed my mask as mother came walking in with another pair of feet with her. I had a high sense of feel so I cold tell. The unfamiliar pair spoke. "Hello. My name is Felix! I'll be the one helping you in school this year, starting tomorrow. I heard your name is Ryan or Cry as you prefer... So mic to meet you!" I could hear his Swedish accent. I felt a pair of fingers brush against mine, making me shiver. "h-hello... i see my mother has already introduced for me.. thank you for your help in this upcoming year.." I heard him chuckle and my mother and Nathan left the room. I felt his hand lightly caress my cheek. I felt my cheeks get hot and i looked down. "Im glad to be helping you Cry.."

((So how is it so far?? YAY!! CHAPTER 1 IS FINALLY HERE!!

~Cryaotic677))