Chapter 7

•|Hey! long time no see am i right? So imma add a chapter and you gunna read and enjoy. That's how this goes right?
I've been listening to Boyinaband lately.. Alright to the chapter ---|•

Felix's POV

"Can you show me how to write the alphabet?"

I looked at Cry a little dumbfounded but the determined look on his face told me to do it. I smiled before ruffling Cry's hair. "Of course! But if you're worrying about me and writing for you, its fine! Honestly!" I smiled more as I saw Crys expression brighten up. I stood up behind him and grabbed Crys hand. "So I'm going to direct your hand while you press the pencil against the paper and get used to the feel."

"Okay. Sounds simple enough." Cry spoke in a focused voice. I directed Cry's hand to each letter of the alphabet and even the numbers counting from one to ten.

--

As the school day went by, Cry seemed to get happier as each class went by all the way until we were walking home. Cry kept his body close to him, his shoulder presses against my upper arm since he's a bit shorter than me. We went to Cry's place to grab a bag of clothes and necessities before heading to my house in which I brought Cry and his things up to my room. He was a little upset he wasn't able to compliment my house since he couldn't see it but honestly the thought of Cry wanting to compliment my house was good enough. I helped Cry get settles in before I got us both some diner in which we both enjoyed very well. I couldn't be happier having Cry with me here tight now.

•|I hope you enjoyed my once again, short chapter. Its currently 2am so imma head to bed. See you in the next chapter and or story! :D|•