Chapter 10

Gosh, I can't wait until we get further into the story >.<))

Felix's POV

I looked at Cry as he sat next to me, his head against the side of my chest and my arm around him, rubbing his upper arms soothingly. He looked up at me the best he could, his eyes looking faded and distant. He really had an urge to kiss him right there.

"Can we go back to my house to see if my family is okay?" Cry had finally asked and I smiled softly.

"Of course." I stood up, helping Cry up after. I held his hand as we left my house and went over to his. Cry pulled a key out from his pocket, unlocking the house and stepping inside.

"Mom? Dad? Nathan?" He called as I stepped in. I looked around and saw a note on the dining room table. I grabbed Crys hand and led him over there.

"There's a note." I grabbed the note but I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"What's it say?" Cry asked, obviously not able to read it.

"It says.." I frowned and sighed. "It says, 'One by one, I'm taking everyone HOME. I've taken three family's and this one's the fourth. Except I'm missing one family member. You're next.'"

Cry stood there for a moment and I hugged him tightly. "It'll be alright.. I'm so sorry.." I frowned and Cry hugged me tightly, only to feel my shirt become wet with tears. I rubbed Cry's back.

"I thought this person was only after eight to seventeen year olds!" He cried. "Not whole entire families!" He grieved.

I thought for a moment before running my fingers through Cry's hair to get his attention. "I think you're family will be okay... The note said this person was 'taking them home' not killing them.. I'm not sure what that means but let's just hope for the best, alright?" Cry let out a few whimpers from crying before he stepped back, rubbing his tears away.

"You're right.." Cry put his hand on my chest and slid them around a bit until he was able to find my hands and holding them. "Let's just get back to your place in case this person comes back. I don't feel safe here right now...."

I nodded and stuffed the note in my pocket before walking back to my place with Cry. I locked the door behind us and we went upstairs to my room. I sat down on the bed next to Cry and tried to comfort him to the best of my abilities. I was able to get Cry to stop shaking and I hugged Cry tightly but gently. "We'll be okay Cry.. Don't worry about it.." After I few minutes went by, I heard something come from downstairs. I stiffened and hugged Cry tighter as it made its was up the stiars. I grabbed the baseball bat I had used when I was a kid and got myself ready to swing but what came at the door was something I'd never forget.

"Time to go home, young ones."

And both Cry and I were clouded with purple smoke before everything went black.

Dun dun dunnnn
Weren't expecting that, were you? Maybe you were, who knows? Not me but you do! XD))