Part-6

All began laughing except Daniel...

Sorry Chris I don't want to scare you..," Daniel
He stands behind me scratching his neck.

What are you doing here...
I ask him in a harsh tone.
He gives me his hand and I accept his hand. when our hands locked, a spark moves through my body.

You look cute when you fall," Daniel
He smirks and that sexy smile that melts me. I punch on his chest. I know that didn't affect him much.

Ahh. It hurts dear..," Daniel
Trying to be a little weak.

I thought it's cuter than my fall...
I lift my eyebrow and gave a wink.

Guys look at this..," Jack
Jack stand beside that tree and examined that tree briefly.
There's a golden bracelet hanging on that tree and a cross sign made on the trunk of that tree.

I think we have to go now," Ti
Ti is always scared of these types of things. Black magic and all .she never watched horror movies with any of us.

Or we should take that bracelet with us.," Jessica
Jessica seems interested in that bracelet. Is she insane or what. I know it's the 21st century and we guys didn't believe in this crap. But what if it's the thing that we ignoring. We can't just mess up with things that we don't believe.

No, we can't jess....!!!!
I yelled at her because I don't want any trouble.

I think Chris is right. We don't have to mess with these things..," Noah
Noah, you always have that brain. Quite mature. I nodded at him.

Yup....!!!! We have to leave right now...
Jessica's eyes are still stuck on that tree like there's a relation between her and that mysterious thing.

We don't know the story of that tree and I think if we ruin this, we will face its consequences which will probably be terrible...
Everyone heard me carefully but Jessica was in her deep thoughts, ignoring every word I said... This girl seems like a trouble maker in the future.

I think you are right. It's important to stay away from that tree," Jessica
Jessica agrees with my point. I lift my eyebrows in amusement that few seconds before she is against my views and now she agreed. Wow. !!

.

After wasting a lot of time with that tree and take some memorable selfies. We decide to go back and make a quick salad. Grabbing all the sticks, cook some dinner.

After dinner, when we all are resting in tents. Jessica is still in deep thoughts... I don't know what's going on with this girl? Suddenly a.twing sound...!!! Comes out of my phone.

It's a message from Mr.Rude...
Come outside. am waiting for you, ....!!! a smile plays on my lips when I see his message.

Hey, am going with Daniel. Please take care of Mr. Rob. If anything happens just call me. Okay ...
I whispered.

All the best sweety..," Jessica
She says in excitement.

Break a leg darling. It's your first date make it memorable...," Ti
They give me thumbs up and I quietly left the place

My eyes roaming all over but I fail to find Daniel anywhere. Someone grab me from behind. On instinct, I struggled but his arms stronger than me. Yeah, it's a guy arms because they are highly muscular. I open my mouth to scream as he started dragging me somewhere. He clamped a hand over my mouth.