Part-14

Ti, Hows you..," Daniel
Scratching his neck. I know Daniel doesn't want to elaborate on our things so that he just distracted Ti's mind from this topic.

Hi Danie.. am fine,"  Ti
Now I felt the same as Ti when I spoiled their beautiful and memorable time when they made love to each other. It's disgusting when someone interrupted you in your kiss. Oh..!! This is such a worst feeling.
Calm down, Chris.

We moved to Ti's house. Now I have to think about, how I convinced her to stay in Seattle.  Of course, she tells me that bitch Jessica scared her to shut her mouth about the bracelet thing. Assured her that things will be fine. I'll never let anything happened to her. Finally, after the arguments of two hours, I convinced her not to move to California.

Daniel dropped me at my place. I  slightly move up to make equal contact. I kissed him on the cheek and walked back to my house.

After a hectic day, I'm lying on my bed thinking about all the stuff from starting.

Firstly that bracelet, next was Jennifer's incident, jessica's unconsciousness, and now Jessica's on that hill. And also Tiara planning to move to California.

I meant, is this happening or I am watching a horror movie.

____________________________________________________________________________
I'm at Ti's place??

I ring the bell but no one replied. I heard someone scream. Ohh shit...!!! That's Ti's voice. I pushed the door several times and finally, it opened.

I called Ti many times but again she didn't reply. I check every room except Ti's room. Heard the sound of footsteps from Ti's room. I ran upstairs in a panic. Try to open her room's door that is locked.
I think the door is locked from inside...

What the hell ...!!!  What should I do?

I take a pin from my bun .. yup it worked when there's no one for help.

Sometimes t.v shows also helped you. Detective shows ... yeah it works.

I slightly pushed the door. There's a broken glass of windows all over the room. The room is messed up. All vases are broken, books, and dresses on the floor.

My eyes stuck on one girl lying on the floor. There's blood on the floor. I rushed to her. When I rolled her body. I put one hand on my little mouth and another one on Ti's arm. Tears brimming from my eyes...
When I slide the hairs from her face, She stabbed me.

Ahh....!!!
I screamed.
But slightly everything disappeared from my eyes. Blurred vision. Tears rolled down from my cheeks .slightly everything just went dark.

I heard my mom's voice.

Am in heaven??
I slightly open my eyes clearing the vision. I saw her sitting on the edge of my bed.

She scolded me and wrapped me in her arms. Shut up Chris, "Mom

She gives me a solicitude expression. What's wrong baby, why were you screaming??, "Mom

Nothing, just a nightmare mom... !!!
I don't want to worry her.

You  scared me kiddo .sleep now..., "Mom
She kissed me on the cheek and left.

Yupp ...
I said p with a popping sound.

I call Tiara.

Tiara picks up your phone ....Damn it. cursing her under my breath.
I called her mom. The same thing happened no one picks up my call.

I called Daniel and he picked. Without saying anything, I just come to the point.

Danie meet me at Ti's place right now. Don't ask any questions. I'll tell you everything later. Within 10... Got it....!!

Aye Aye captain.....," Daniel
.. His voice makes me feel better than before.

Concentrate Chris...

I jumped on my bed and take my car keys .sneak out from the window which is my specialty. I am out of my house in my shorts and tank top...
I don't have any time to waste.
Speed up my car. I saw Daniel's car at the corner of Ti's place.

I rushed to him and hugged him. I am scared of that shit nightmare. I examined he is in his shorts. And his tattoos playing on his muscular shoulders and arms.
My eyes stuck on Daniel's watch...

surprised by checking the time on his watch. it's 1 a.m..!!!

He narrowed his eyes.  Exactly what I want to ask... it's 1 and you want me here. What's wrong...," Daniel

Danie... it's about Ti she is in the problem.
Just come with me.
A little tear fell from my right eye. Danie wiped my tear and caressed my cheek...

Don't worry. I'll be with you everywhere and at any time. Am all yours, "Daniel
We stepped to Tiara's house. Same thing I ring the doorbell no one replied. But this time Danie kicked the door.

I said pointing him upstairs Don't go there. I know where is Ti...!!

But how you know that???," Daniel
A confusing look on daniel's face.

Look it sounds silly but trusts me I saw all this in my latest nightmare.
Heard the sound of footsteps from Ti's room. Without saying any word. We rushed to her room. I take a pin from my bun.
Daniel stands in front of me.

Wait ..I'll check ...," Daniel

This is locked, Danie...!!!
He raised his eyebrows in amusement

Oh, c'mon Chris. This is real life ..., "Daniel
He gives me weird look. I don't stop him.

Do whatever you want...!!!
When he pushed the door. That's locked. He raised his eyebrows again. I give me a wink and he gives me space takes his steps back.

Girls are always right...
I said with another wink.

I opened the door with my hairpin. Daniel's eyes opened wide with amusement that I opened a locked door. pushed the door, pieces of glass window scattered all over the room. The whole room is messed up like my nightmare.

What the fuck....!!,"Daniel
Hey Chris ... Ti...," Daniel
He pointed to Ti's body. We rushed to her body.  Blood is scattered on the floor. There are some glass pieces stuck in her arm. I slightly pull that glass pieces from her skin and Daniel called the Doctor and other members of the group.