Part-9

Days passed.
After many days I slept well without any shit nightmare.
I heard a cracky sound. I guess mom opened my room door.

Mom please, I'll talk to you later...
No one answered back. After a second a familiar voice came into my ear.

Not your Mom, I want to spend some time with you......will you??," Daniel
When I heard that voice I jumped on my bed and see Daniel charming face, he sits on the edge of my bed.

Daniell...
I hug him tightly.

I missed you...!!!

Ohh Chris .. !! , "Daniel
He gives me a smirky smile. He nuzzled in my hair.

Your Mom ..," Daniel
He moves towards me and I fell on my bed and he gently caressed my cheek and whispered in my earlobe. My mouth went dry when I saw his burning eyes full of love.
Your Mom is not here. We have a full evening for some fun..," Daniel

When I open my mouth. With a blink of an eye, he is on top of me and kissed me passionately. Butterflies erupted in my belly. I don't know how he does this with just a few words.
My hands entangled in his hair. His hands roaming all over my back and waist ...
He kissed my jaw then moved to the neck. I never felt this type of feeling. It's so good. He sucked my neck.
Ohh, Daniel...!!
I moaned...

Hmm.
His hands under my top roaming on my back. He slides my top and I let it slipped from my head.

Me.Rude.
Said in a low voice. Give me wet kisses on my neck move downwards.

I know., "Daniel He moves back and gazing at me with his glittery eyes.
But can I sleep with you for a while?
I raise my brows.

Just sleep, Chris... I nod he removes his t-shirt and jumps on the other side.what he is doing. My cheeks turned red. He is showing off his muscular body plus those abs.
Turn. He ordered.

What. ? Still confused by his actions. He turned me and pulled me towards him. Now my back touches his muscular chest and he places his hand on my belly burning that place with his warm hands.

Mr. He interrupts me between

Just sleep, Chris. Don't waste time

I listen to the car breaks. May she arrived... I rub my eyes. I still feel his warm body wrapping mine...

Hey, wake up. Caressed his cheeks but he still mumbles. I kissed his forehead and slid my t-shirt and grab his t-shirt from the floor and throw it on his face. This time it works he opened his eyes.

Kissed me on my cheek, he whispers in my ear.
I slept a sound sleep C. Hope you too.

________________________________________________________________________

Next day when we all are at college. Jessica is absent. So we all are free to find Jennifer. We all split and started finding Jennifer. After about an hour. Noah called everyone to meet at the cafeteria at 5min.

Jennifer is not in college
Luke told me that she is not well ..," Noah

Okay ..so let's go to her place...!!
I added.

We all jumped to our cars. Noah, Ti, and jack in Noah's car and am with Daniel because he picks me today.

When we ring the bell. No one opened the door. Some cracking sounds coming from inside. We pushed the door and it was unlocked, maybe they forget to lock it. Everything in the house broken up and wholly messed up.

Guys...Something happened here...," Jack
Kind of a fight or something.

Concerning Jennifer. Ti just imagining things that happened in movies. Is Jennifer alright or not...," Ti

We all rushed inside and check all rooms but we discover nothing. I see a ring on the floor. I rewind my memory where I saw this ring, as usual, I couldn't remember.
I ran downstairs where all are waiting for me.

Guys. I found this.
I show them that ring. Jack immediately take that ring from my hand and checked it briefly. I think he knows whose ring is this ?? . His expressions are confusing, stressed, fear at the same time.

Ti slapped him on his back. So that he comes out from his reverie.

Ti narrowed her eyes and gave him an irritating look. you know that whose ring is this ...?Ti

Umm...i.. k...
This ring I gave to Jessica as a gift ...," Jack
He looks so sad. I never saw this happy go, lucky person...in this type of stress. He cared about Jessy. I know something wrong with her.
Wait you gave it to her ..are you guys up to something. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms on my chest.
And he ignored me.

We have to go to Jessica's place right now... I felt that something happened with her, "Jack.

Noah and Daniel speed their cars and within 20 minutes. We are at her place. Jack rushed to the front door, the same as Jennifer's house door opened, Jessica's front door also opened already...
When we all entered all the things were the same Jessica's house is also messed up like something happened fight or something like that...

When we all are in the hall. We heard jack shrieked Jessica's name.

We all rushed to her room. Jessica lying on the floor unconscious. Jack picked up her and placed her on the bed. Noah called the doctor. I rushed to the kitchen and take a glass of water. So that we fall some drops of water on her face if she awake. That's not a good idea I know. She is still in an unconscious condition.

Jennifer disappeared and Jessica here unconscious. I'm just afraid to think about this who will be the next target. I think these incidents are connected somehow. who did this.?
who..???

still a mystery Even I don't suspect anyone for this. Because we never fight with anyone. I know everyone for many years except these new one's. This is such a mystery for us to find out who is doing all this shit
A man who did this or a woman. ???
Still waiting for the doctor as he is checking Jessy for about 15 min. Jack looked so stressed.

when Jessica's room door opened all rushed to the door. The doctor came out of the room with slow steps.

She is alright. Don't worry. I think she bumped into something because her head is swollen ....Take care..she'll come out from her unconsciousness in just a few, "Doctor

Jack asked in a concerned tone. Not believing doctor Not anything serious...??," jack

The doctor taps his shoulder and says with a reassuring smile.No ..not at all son.

Thank you, doctor.
He nodded with a smile.

Noah dropped the doctor at the front door.. on the other side Jessica came out from her unconsciousness--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys.
Do you like this chapter. Give your opinions in the comment box.

Thnx for reding 😃