Part-12

Christie P.o.v

After I get that 'HELP' message from Ti. Her behavior seems different. She started ignoring me at college. She never ignored me before. I even asked her if she finds out anything at Jessy's place but she didn't reply to me straight.

Her behavior altered when she returned from Jessica's place. Probably there's Something that happened between her and Jessica.

That day, I and Tiara planned to check Jessica's place. When I followed Jessica in college, she went to the library and after that, she was disappeared. I found her everywhere but I couldn't find her.

After that, I got a 'HELP' message from Ti.

She was crying in front of Jessy's house. Though she tried to hide the tears.
She hides her tears from anyone but not from me.

When we moved to Daniel's car. I saw Jessica smiling from her room's window. That devilish smile. She is really up to something.

What if Jessica has that bracelet? ????

Or something more than that happened. That was hidden from me.??

Only Jennifer gave me answers.

I drive my car to Jennifer's place and within 10-15 minutes I am in front of her house.
I ring the doorbell. An unfamiliar face opened the door. An old woman in her late 50's standing in front of me. We didn't saw her last time.

Hello mam! May I help you, "Old woman
She asks me in a calm tone.

I said with a smile. Yeah .. I'm Christie Raymond. Can you please call Jennifer .am from her college..!!

I'm sorry mam. Miss Stephens is not here..., "Old woman
She is here. I saw a shadow in her room. I don't want to accept what the old woman said. .  But now what can I do..?? I swiftly moved and ran upstairs.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my misbehavior. I don't want to do this. I just want to meet her and it's really important. I opened Jennifer's room door and locked it immediately. Jennifer reading a book lying on her bed.
She startled when I shut the door with full force.
Narrowed her eyes and shocked at the same time. she placed her arms on her chest standing near her bed.  What the hell are you doing here??. I guess Lara didn't do her job perfectly.....," Jennifer

I waved my hands in the air in disagreement. I don't want to let her in trouble because of me. No. She is a very nice lady. She stopped me but I can't. I moved swiftly and ran upstairs.  It's all my fault...  !!!!

She raised her voice this time and kind of rude Didn't your parents give you some manners..??.," Jennifer

I'm sorry for my misbehavior but it's really important to talk to you. After Ti went to Jessica's place. Ti started ignoring me everywhere.

She moved closer and I examined her briefly this time. Her words and her eyes both act differently. Eyes don't lie where mouth can. Her eyes screaming for help.  Leave me alone .. why should  I give a fuck about your friends," Jennifer

I insist on her again.  I Don't want to give up this time. I need to find out. Please, Jennifer. Try to understand...!!!

She closed her eyes this time in regret But I can't..," Jennifer

Jenny ..only you can help me. I need you ...!!!
Tears filled in her eyes but she controlled her tears. She takes some courage and spits out a few words.

Why you want to scratch the secrets. It's not good for you..," Jennifer she said in a low voice sit on the edge of the bed. Playing with her fingers rub her hands anxiously.

Please Jennifer ...sit on the floor in front of her. .i held her hands and squeezed them gently.

She closed her eyes and finally say that words Fine. I tell you  everything but please keep it as a secret ...," Jennifer

.i will..i will
I sit beside her, still holding her hands.
That night was the worst night for me.  When I open my eyes I saw that I was on that shit tree. Eerie prevails in the jungle. No one was there. After a few minutes. I saw a shadow in the jungle. A girl's shadow. She stood in front of that tree. I asked her to help me. But she ignored. She started laughing. And that was scary....," Jennifer

I ask her in a concerned tone. Not giving her more stress Do you know who was that girl..!!

gathering some strength I..j...
That girl was Jessica. I ask her what she wants and why is she doing this with me...
You forgot what you did to me. Remember you pushed me on that rock. It's revenge," Jessica told me.

What a "  Revenge"...!!! I repeated with her. What Jessica did that?. Is she that capable?

Yup .. revenge. She did all this to take revenge on me. She is a psycho ......
She warned me if I tell anyone or talked to luke my boyfriend you know, the worst  will happened, "Jennifer

What she is upto..rewinding everything she said and that happened in the past few weeks connecting all dots.

I don't know about it dear," Jennifer
She sighed. Seems like a burden slid from her shoulders.

I stand and hugged her. Okay. Thank you so much for helping me. It meant to be a lot...!!

It's okay. But please keep it a secret. I don't want that girl again harmed me or luke ..," Jennifer.
I walked out of her house and drive my car away from her house. I stopped my car near a park. I walk into the park and sit on a swing. I want to spend some me-time.

I got answers from Jennifer. But a lot of questions more grew in my mind...

I felt someone hand's on my shoulder.

______________________________________________________________________________

If u like this chapter must vote.
😃