Part-27

Staring the picture that hanging on wall. our happy faces including Jessica she was full of life. Rewinding all the things that happened with us from the start of college . Yeah we lost two friends. Jennifer was always that pain in the ass but she was still good all times. Than Riley's entry. I saw her pictures, she was with brown hair, tall and a pretty face. Nobody thought that pretty face hid such devilish ideas of killing people.
We don't need any pendant now. Things were normal for months.No evil spirits. That day ended on that day with her father's death. Mathew has that bracelet now, that trapped her. To release her, one needs great power. She will not hurt us again. And we'll be more careful in future as well. Sendra and Laura's grave now with Andrew and Riley. I asked them to build her grave too for the sake of humanity.
Bing
The vibrations of my phone snapped me back to reality.Throw the clothes away that were lying on my bed trying to find the annoying device.

I checked the phone, it was from Daniel
It's time to get ready in an hour....

Oh shit...!!! I have to get ready.I can't be late at least, not today. I take a shower. Warm water gave comfort to my skin. Wrapping the towel around the body, I dry my hair instantly.

I settled on a red dress with a slit up my leg. The side has a hole in my waist. I throw on some nude heels and part my hair down in the middle and tie it in a low ponytail. I put on a bit of eyeshadow and a lip color to match my dress.

Ready ,"Daniel calls out from my bedroom. I saw a pair of expensive loafers and a nice looking black suit. His Black armani suit fit his figure perfectly. He was wearing a white dress shirt tucked in with a few buttons undone, revealing his muscular chest. Leaning on the doorway, his eyes bored into mine, and his jaw dropped when he saw me .

You are fucking hot Ms. Raymond. His eyes burn with lust and love.Wrapping his arm around my waist, he kissed my forehead. I still get those shivers from every word that he speaks . He moved closer to kiss me, I placed my index finger on his lips. Not now, Mr. wilson. You'll ruin my makeup. I tapped on his chest and grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside, but he instantly shut the door before I tried to open it.
He whispers in my ear. Okay, Ms Raymond, I'll try not to ruin your makeup.

He pinned me to the door and locked it like a pro. Grab my arms and pinned them above my head. Sucking my neck passionately. I let out a moan and stretched my neck to give him more access. I bit my lip. Inner me wants to kiss him.

The time he loosened his grip from my arms. I instantly entangled my fingers in his hair. He raised his face and stared into mine . Messing his hair, I grabbed his face and brushed my lips on his. He chuckled and a smile played on his lips. He bites my lower lip and let me moan. I don't even care if he destroys my lipstick whilst I am also messing with his hair this time. Collateral damage, my inner subconscious biting tongue.
After a little make-out session.We will probably be late for the big day.

I'd just like to touch up my makeup before we leave. Whilst he was also adjusting his hair that I ruined before. I chuckled

Ready, he asked leaning on the wall parallel to the mirror and that grin on his face.
Yeah. I winked at him and we made our way to Daniel's car. He rushed to my side and opened the door for me like a gentleman . A smile played on my lips.

The vibrations of my phone snapped me back from my moments with him.
Ti's name flashed on my screen in our group chat.
We are already here .Where are you guys.
On our way, I texted. Bit my tongue that was a lie. She will believe it. I know her.

After a ride of 20 minutes, we finally reached our destination. I wrapped my arm around Daniel's whilst he placed his hand on my waist. I saw familiar faces and a smile played on their lips.Jack and Noah jaw dropped when they saw me. Whilst Ti was jumping in heels and hugging me. Wearing a backless black dress revealing her cleavage and slit upto her thigh. Where boys are
wearing.Wait a minute. They are also wearing same black Armani suit with white dress shirt the same as Daniel.

Are you guys deliberately wearing same suits. ?? I raised my eyebrow.

What do you even think ... Daniel winked at me and we made our way to the glittering lights of the hallway.

Glittery and satin dresses are shimmering all around where the Boys are in their tuxedos.

Where Noah and Jack move forward. I moved a little back and whispered.
We have to find a partner for jack.

Okay. Let's do this. Before the dance.Ti said a little loud, and we both narrowed our eyes at her. Just like a kid, she placed a finger on her lips.

What about that girl? She pointed to a girl who was leaning on the lockers wearing a lace frilled dress. Piercing on her right eyebrow and also on the right side of her lips too. She noticed that we were staring at her .No .we both said in unison. I think we said it too loud.
What ...??
What are you looking at. She narrowed her eyes and eyes were burning with anger.
Ti replied hesitantly nothing . And we moved to the main hall.

Find someone else. Okay, she clapped her hands. This time, Daniel pointed to a girl wearing glasses and wearing a turquoise color gown. Before we even asked her, someone already asked her for a dance.

Gotcha..!!

Where ?
Who ?
They instantly asked me.I grabbed their faces and turned to see the topper of our class sitting in the corner alone.
Kalyn, they said in unison. I bit my lips and nodded with a smile playing on my lips. She is perfect for jack. I don't think she is going to agree, Ti said with a sigh. What if someone had already asked her ... What if she is waiting for her partner.

Wait here.I'll ask her. I said with a wink.I grabbed two drinks. And offered her one, she smiled and accepted it. I sit beside her. And try to build a healthy conversation with her in this noisy atmosphere, and finally I asked what I wanted to know .She said with a sigh that no one asked me, a nerd because they think I am boring. I pity her. I placed my hand on her shoulder and asked her to cheer up. Jack will be your partner. I said with a wink.
But how.? I barely knew him. Does he really want to? She said with a confused expression.
Don't worry about that. I'll handle it. I said with a smile and my eyes stuck on some familiar faces in the crowd. They all are having drinks in a corner.
I showed them a thumbs up. I think Noah also knows about our plan. Because I know Ti she didn't have enough patience. Now we have to convince him to ask kalyn for dance. That was also easy when I know kalyn story that no one asked her because they think nerds are boring. That hit jack hard and it raises the empathy for her.
And it worked. He asked her.
Let's start "The Prom Night". Hooting and whistling voice echoed in the hall.
It's time for the dance.
We hold the hands of our partners..

The space slowly started to close between us as the music started to play .

As we inched close to each other . Daniel dipped his head and whispered in my ear.
Try not to step on my feet, darling.
I smirked.Before he take another step, i curled my arm around his waist. Whilst his hands goes over my wrist and glides to my hand as we sway to the music. He gracefully places his hands in mine and twirls me so I am now in front. His nose trails up my jaw making me shiver. He smirked at my reaction. Enjoying teasing me, Mr Wilson. He chuckled.
One hand grips my waist while the other grips my hips. We than leaning to the side, his hands moving slowly feeling my curves.I whispers
You are my light that saved me when everything was falling apart..
I leaned my body over him and placed my head on his chest, closed my eyes and swayed with the music...

__________

So, my readers . This is the end.Things are going to get normal at the end. Quite a happy ending.Stay tuned for more stories. Love ya❤️