Part-10

Jessica slightly blinks her eyes and find us in front of her.

Asked in a confused expression.
What happened ??," Jessica

I think we have to ask you ..what happened ...!! I raised my eyebrow. Is she playing with us?

What you mean.. I don't get it what are you talking about," Jessica
She seems stressed and confused .jack sit beside her and caressed her cheek gently...
Nothing dear...," Jack
Rubbed her back.

I think we'll start our questioning session later," jack
Raising his eyebrow he asks me to let them alone for a while.

Yeah sure .. why not. !!
Placing my lips in a line. I made my way to the hall ..where all are waiting. We all in our reveries and a cracky sound interrupt us.
Jack and Jessica sit beside us but when they come outside. ???

Okay let's start with the beginning...," Ti
Ti rubbed her hands. Pretending to be a super detective.

This time I didn't say a word.  Being a good listener I let them alone do some investigation So Jessica ...what happened with you .," Noah

I know it sounds silly but I don't remember anything. How I fall and how this house gets so damn messed up ..., "Jessica Tears brimming from her eyes. I think she didn't remember anything.  But the inner me don't want to be quiet anymore so finally ask her.
Jessy. Where's your ring that jack gave you ???
Jessica saw her hand and then right-left ..up-down. She started finding that ring. But unsuccessful in her task. Of course, how could she find it when her ring was not with her in the first place. Jack pulled that ring from his pocket and give that ring  back to her
She felt so happy when she saw that ring yet confused.

We find this ring at Jennifer's place ...," Jack says in a low voice. Don't want to say it unfortunately he can't lie on some things especially on this thing.

Ti narrowed her eyes watching her every movement. She makes eye contact with me and I nodded to her. And she asks Did you go there or not ...," Ti

Umm..i.h..," Jessica
Jessica didn't find any words to say to made her lie to be best. And finally, she spits out a few words...

I don't know how you find this ring at Jennifer's place. I didn't go there and the important thing is I even don't know where she lives???," Jessica
I know she is lying. That just written on her face. But I don't want to break the trust of jack. He blindly trusted her. The thing is why she is lying to us  ??

We all watched each other faces so confused. It's becoming a big mystery for us.

Firstly we have to find out where is Jennifer ??

Secondly, we have to find what's wrong with Jessica. Why she didn't remember anything.

Thirdly that bracelet...

************************************
Next day at college.

Everything goes well. We all are in the cafeteria. Luke is also absent. Not only luke all seniors are absent. It's strange.

Guys we have to take a rest from these shit things..!! .i rested my head on the table. I need a break, man .everything is freaking out. Things are not going on the line.

Stuffing her mouth with fries. Ti says finally her words gulping down fries from her throat. What do you mean Chris?

Party at my place, hangout,  dance, games, and whatever you want ....!!!
I said quickly. I can do anything. I just want some peaceful moments.

Umm that's a great idea but party at my place ..see you at 7..!!...," Jessica
She left and waving her hand in the air.

************************************

Ti's  pov

Ready at the time, never late like Chris.  sitting on my dining table waiting for Noah. I wear a white off-shoulder top and a black skirt.

I heard some footsteps. When I turned my face,  I saw Noah standing behind me.

Noah...
I hugged him

wrapping my waist with his arms giving a Soft kiss on my cheek. Hey baby ..how's you, "Noah

Shyly I say am fine ...!!

You know you don't have to be act shy now Luv. It's been two years now. .. shall we ..," Noah

Yeah sure...!!!
About a drive of almost 30 minutes. We finally arrived at Jessica's place.
Jessica gives us a welcoming smile and passes us beer bottles.

After a lot of chit chat. Chainsmokers began singing.

So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

We all started dancing in pairs and changing pairs from time to time.

. I want some loose clothes for sound sleep. I head to Jessica's room. When I open her closet my eyes are stuck on that mysterious bracelet.
What the hell... This bracelet is here but how...??? A cold breeze shivered my body.
Suddenly someone shut the door of the closet behind me. I jumped.

I turn my face to face who is it
Ohh. .you ....!!

Are you scared of me.," Jessica
She says in a devilish low voice give me shivers to my spine.

No jessy ....oh yes  I want pajamas and shirts for me and Chris. Will you..!!
I step aside crossed my arms on my chest .pretending to be normal. Admiring her room .walls painted in cream .chandelier hanging glowing room with its warm light.

She opens the closet door half so that I can't see anything. And she is successful in this.

When we move downstairs her behavior altered . I want to tell Chris that I found that bracelet in Jessica's closet. So that we interrogate everything.

When I stand behind Chris. Jessica is also following me like a bee. She didn't leave me and Chris even for a few minutes.

I didn't get any chance to talk about that bracelet. It's important to tell her about that bracelet before something wrong happened with any of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter coming soon. 😃

Thanks for reading 😄