Part-24

So. Which place I asked them in excitement.

Let's go to Beach.," Noah
He winked. Wrapping his arm around Ti's waist.
Ti looked tired.

Quite a good idea ..," Daniel
Daniel clapped his hands and wink me. I rolled my eyes.

So here are we. I wear a black bikini where boys are in their boxers. Ti in her Blue lace bikini . . We jumped into the water. Surfing is quite my thing. Rolling on beach sand is a peaceful place where you forget about all your worries. Where am laying on the sand gaining vitamin D for my body and I ask some kids to cover me in the sand and they did....... here I am watching these happy faces which is one of the good things that happened these days?

A familiar voice wakes me up from my little sleep. That chocolate brown orbs gazing at me
. I raised my eyebrow. He holds my wrist and throws me on his shoulder. It's so embarrassing. I shouted at him to let me go but his grip was tight. Punching him on his back which is not helpful at all. Finally, he let me down but not on the ground, he throws me in water. My body drowned in water. I heard there chuckles beneath the water. I shouted at him .. are you insane D ...
Come on Chris let's swim I rolled my eyes at Daniel and followed Ti.
I felt someone hands on my legs and with greater force, someone pulled me down. I saw Daniel smirking
I'll never get over with you my love
Whispers in my ear.
My mouth went dry with his words ...wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me closer and finally pressed his lips.

.......

Landing in Seattle is another thing that gives me relief. If you even visit the most beautiful places in the world but at last your heart belongs to your Home City.
Few days passed, everything is going normal. No one gets hurt, no suspicious things
happened. I finally get some courage to visit Jessica's grave where others already attend her funeral and I was lying on a hospital bed at that time. It' almost 7, rain stops but soil become muddy. I stopped my car, I didn't even ask anyone to come with me because there are many things that I want to say to her, and am not in the mood to include anyone.
I see her name engraved on a rectangular headstone.

"In the memory of JESSICA STEVE
August 20, 1999
September 3, 2019

We will always love you and cherish memories of your inquisitive and tender nature.

I placed the bouquet of orchids in front of the headstone. You loved orchids. I remember once you tell us that you want full decoration of orchids on your marriage. Tears brimming from my eyes. I cursed you a lot. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you more. I am failed to save you. I believed in all things that you have done with us. I blamed you for so many things. I never thought that maybe you were possessed by some spirit. I am sorry Jessy. I know my words don't matter now. We already lost you. We failed you, my friend. You will always alive in our hearts.
Saying the last goodbye I made my way back to my car.
Holy shit.
I fell on muddy ground bumped into some stone. My whole clothes fill with muddy soil. I cursed under my breath, clean my palms and clothes as much as possible. Quickly sit in my car. I need to take a quick shower after I get home.

________________
Daniel pov

It's been days that I didn't meet her. I picked my car keys and put my car on the runway.

I saw her mom cooking something in the kitchen. Pressing my body on the island. I rested my arms on it. She seems a little distracted. I asked her if she is alright. She sighed and tell me that Chris is quiet and didn't even come out of her room since she visits Jessica's headstone. I assured her she'll be fine. She may be blaming herself for Jessica's condition. But it's not her fault. Let me talk to her. She nodded and I made my way to her room. I want to surprise her so I opened the door. There's no one in the room. I heard the shower turn off in the bathroom. I lay on the bed waiting for her to come.
I hear the cracking sound of the door. And there she is.
Hey sweetheart I asked with a grin on my face.

Ohh... Hi...What are you doing here?? She jumped in shock.

I raised my eyebrow
Are you afraid of me?

Huh, not even slight.. .. she shakes her head in disagreement.
She sits beside me saying nothing. Probably something running in her mind or maybe she is just guilty for the things that she didn't even do.
I know you are going through a lot. You don't have to blame yourself for anything that happened in the past few weeks. You can share, you know. You'll feel better if...

She interrupted in between and exclaimed. I need to sleep, Daniel. I'm tired.
She rolled herself on the bed and moved on the right side, turning her body on another side.
Okay, sleep. I'm sleeping here with you.
I replied. This time she didn't even reply. Not even argue. That's weird...

Pulled my shirt over the head. I moved to the left side. Placed my hand on her waist I pulled her close.

______

I felt some weight on my body. Someone hands gripping my neck. Pain increasing at a fast pace. I opened my eyes in a jerk. I saw Chris sitting on my stomach. Gripping her hand on my neck and the other hand gripped a sharp knife. I pushed her immediately and she fell on the bed and I balance myself on the floor. She again tried to hit me but I hold her hands and gripped both her hands. Pinned my body on her. She struggled a lot but I can't let her go.
She is gonna hurt herself or me of course.
After a few, her struggle decreases and she closed her eyes. I lose my grip and throw that knife away. I run my hands in my hair. What the hell!!! she is almost going to kill me. If I can't wake up at the right time.

I can't believe this, the girl who was going to kill me a few minutes before is now fell asleep looking innocent..

_______________________________________________

Stay tuned...