Part-19

I ordered a cab for daniel's place. Keeping my belongings for New jersey in a cab. The driver put the car on the runway. Left bag in the hall I made my way to his room trying to give him a surprise. When I open the door, the room is quite dark. Curtains covered the window completely. Is he sleeping? I turn on the light. my jaw dropped an inch when I saw Jennifer naked on his bed. Daniel sleeping beside him wearing nothing but boxers. Blood rushed through my veins and my whole world shattered into pieces. Jennifer pretending to cover her body, a smirk playing on her lips.
I collect the courage, gripping my hand in a fist, shouted at her What are you doing here.. ... What you do to him...

She chuckled ohh dear can't you see we just made love. And how can he deny my body ...

You piece of shit...How dare you? this time I shouted with more rage.

Placing her index finger on my lips she says Shhh calm down. Can't you see handsome Daniel is sleeping...

I burst into tears and ran from there I bumped into daniel's mom in the hallway. She holds my shoulders and asks me to sit but I can't. My whole world shattered into pieces. He cheated on me for that Jennifer I exclaimed to his mother. Wiping my tear with my sleeve. I take my belongings from the hall and order a cab for the airport. I can wait there my flight is at 1 am.

Let's Go...!!
I asked the driver to move on the way to Seattle -Tacoma International Airport.
Reached at the airport at 11:45 pm

I rushed to the bathroom instantly puked everything that I had eaten. My heart clenched with pain. I fell on the floor, pulling legs to my chest started crying. He said that he will always be loyal to me. Will Never cheat on me.
Why he did that to me. Am I.. not satisfying him?.
I throw my head in my hands and I heard the voice of the airport staff they are calling for a new jersey flight.
Collected me I stand, wash face put on nude lipstick. I have to be strong. I can't let anyone die.

Quite a hectic journey although I fell asleep most of the time. .I finally landed in new jersey.

A hectic journey. That's the longest journey for me almost 2830 miles.

I take a cab and straight head towards the nearest church... If father Andrew is a priest. Then am damn sure every priest of new jersey knows him.

I made my way to church. I saw a girl often with brown eyes and an olive complexion wearing a beautiful red frilled frock standing near the main door of the church.
Umm... I think I saw her before somewhere ... but the thing is where and when ???

I say  Hey ... How are you ??

Am fine ..what about you..??, "Little girl
Her voice is pretty cool and sweet too.

I replied with a smile. Am also good.

So hows your journey ..??, "Little girl
What she asked me about my journey but how she knows about that ??
Again a new mystery...Hell...!!!

I asked her with an amused expression. How do you know that I came from a journey ??

Umm. It's pretty obvious, you carried a traveling bag with you.., "little girl

I bit my tongue. she is smart. Hmmm... You are smart. So what's your name Smart girl..??

She said playing with her short hairs. You can call me Laura...

. That's too sweet ...!!
Can I ask you something ??

She replied quickly Yup ..sure ....why not,