Part-23

My alarm clock ringing and my head bursting with pain. I pulled myself together and try to find my phone, still trying to open my eyes. Finally, with some effort, I find it and shut it immediately. 
Cuddling with a blanket. I felt that am not wearing any clothes. Then I hear a snoring voice. Fuck.!!
Did I sleep with someone last night?
I slightly turn my face to see who's the guy. When I see that charming face, I burst into rage.

Instantly I pulled myself and burst onto him...

The fuck are you doing her.??
He slightly opens his eyes and rolled on the bed and the blanket slid from my bare body. Instantly I pulled the blanket with full force and his chiseled muscles come into my vision.
Quite enjoying the view. He smirks.
.Get the hell out of my room...

And the last night...He moves out of the blanket and my mouth went dry when I admire his body. But I rolled my eyes instantly. Thank God he is wearing his boxers.

That was a mistake. I was drunk. Not making eye contact with him I exclaimed.

Not an uttering a single word in the next few minutes maybe he is wearing his clothes. Suddenly he whispers into my ears...

But you are the one who wants to make love with me.you said last night that how much you missed my touch...

.in the time I react he kissed my cheek and left..waving a hand in the air. I throw the pillow on him but he dodged and left my room.

_______

Still, we didn't find Father Andrew and the sole fact is that the evil spirit getting more and more powerful day by day. And we didn't find a way to fight back.

Shit...!!!!
I throw my clothes in frustration.

What's wrong Chris...??," Jack
Jack left his packing and move towards me.

Am I speaking too loud...!!

Yup...you can share with me, what's bothering you...,"Jack
He said in a concerned way.
I left my packing in between whilst sitting on the couch folding my legs.

Why it can't be simple and easy like we saw in movies to find a person..!!
I said in frustration.

You are talking about Father Andrew.. right ??;" Jack
He raised his eyebrows in response.

Yup..!!
I said p with a popping sound.

Don't lose hope, Chris. Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now but it can't rain forever...," Jack
His words roaming in my mind. That's a motivation quote.
He is right. I can't lose hope. I have my friends with me and if we are together, no evil power won over us.

Have you done ....," Daniel
Daniel stands in the doorway and gives a wink to both of us.

Yup... I am  just helping your girlfriend...," Jack
Jack chuckled and left the room with his luggage.
I'm not his girlfriend jack. I narrowed my eyes on jack.
I didn't give any response to daniel and packed my stuff. I felt his footsteps coming closer to me. His warm breath touched my neck that shivered my whole body.

What happened..., "Daniel
Whilst wrapped his arms around my belly and placed his chin on my right shoulder. Before I could do anything.
I heard someone coughed. Daniel moved away from me. I saw Noah and Tiara standing in the doorway.

If you have done your packing. Shall we leave now...," Noah
Noah raised his eyebrows whilst Daniel helped me in packing.

I nodded Yup almost ...