Chapter 2: Run away brides

The girls stared dumbfounded at the six beautiful men staring right back at them. Their mouths hung open an inch above the floor and if Yui knew any better, she would've said that her three best friends were bewitched by her good-looking house mates. Yet she wasn't going to because that would only make matters worse.

Raiji approached first, pushing his glasses up to get a better look at the girls. "Yui...you have some nerve invited guest without speaking to me first. I swear you've become more trouble now than when you were human." He complained.

"Yui...what is he talking about?" Mayu asked confusedly.

However Yui didn't hear Mayu. She waved her hands up in defends, trying to assure the guys that she didn't know about her friends arrival. "Reiji... I-I swear I didn't know about this. They surprised me." She finished when crouching her head down in shame.

Reiji began to open his mouth when Shu interrupted at that very moment. "She's telling the truth." He said leaning against the staircase ramp with his headphone in his ears. "Her legs are trembling." He mentioned.

All of the other Sakamaki brother's glanced at Yui with a questionable look on their faces. Yui started to sweat, when a hand gripped on her shoulder. "Yui-Chan...who are these guys," Kyoyo asked, scrolling at them.

Reina grabbed Yui arms next, leaning closer to her ear, "Can we go? They are kind of creepy."

"Yeah," Mayu agreed. "They are starting to spook me out too."

Raiji cleared his throat becoming slightly annoyed by their whispering. All the girls looked at him, noticing that the other brothers were no longer behind him. "If I may say, please follow me to the family room. This isn't the proper place to talk." He said walking out of the main hall.

All three of the girls glazed at Yui. She blushed quickly and told them to follow her. 'This wasn't good' she thought. Why did they come? Now there was no way out. They were stuck here just like her. Worse... what would they think when they hear about the guys being vampires or her becoming one of them?

Yui was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realize their arrival to the family room. The Sakamaki brothers sat in the room with hunger sparkling in their eyes.

"Introduce your friends Bitch-chan." Laito said, licking her friend Mayu on the cheek afterwards.

Mayu screamed while quickly hiding behind Reina.

"Hey! How dare you lick my friend? And who the hell are you calling Bitch-Chan?" Kyoyo retorted, stabbing her finger into his chest.

Laito smirked smugly at the angry dark hair beauty poking him. "Hehe...jealous?" he took her hand pressed his lips against it and narrowing his eyes up at her. She stood there with her mouth open and eyes widen at the radiant creäture in front of her. "There's always more Laito to go around Love-Kitten. Maybe we can continue this in my bedroom...let's say...pronto." Laito offered with a winked. He leaned closer to her face, taking his tongue and licking her top and bottom lip slowly. Suddenly, blood started to spill from Kyoyo nose as she made a grasping noise for air. She turned bright red before flipping him over on his butt. Then he got off the ground, rubbing his bottom and glaring at her. "That's going leave a bruise." He retorted when putting his hat back on.

"Oi, Breastless," Ayato called. "Who does your friend think she is flipping my brother over like that?" He complained furiously.

"Breastless?" Reina repeated, putting her hand on her hip. "Who do you think you're calling Breastless," she asked in a mockery tone.

Yui blushed at this, "He's talking to me Reina." She admitted bashfully.

"Tch...Brats! Ya breast sizes aren't much to look at, except the one with the pink hair of course." Ayato huffed.