Chapter 21: Fated Part 2

The moment Laito barged inside his home he bolted upstairs to Ayato and Yui's bedroom, when using his fist the wary vampire aggressively banged on the door frame. He didn't care if they were preoccupied with their own personal affairs, because it agonized him that Kyoyo suddenly vanished without a trace. How could she be overly careless to making him worry about her like that? Was all he repeated inside his head.

"What the hell!" Ayato barked.

"Who is that," Yui whispered from inside the room.

"Kanato," Ayato thought out loud. "No, it's Laito...I can smell his cheap perfume from anywhere!"

Laito trembled with rage before appearing inside their room uninvited. "Sorry to barge in unannounced, but I have a bit of a situation here," he urgently spoke.

"Laito, what is the meaning up this?! And you better have a good goddamn excuse why you suddenly barged in here so recklessly," Ayato retorted.

Disregarding what he said, Laito got straight to the point. "Where is she?"

Yui stared at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Where is who Laito?"

"Kyoyo! who else?!" He yelled at her with a flustered face.

"Oi," Ayato hissed, when roughly gripping his brother up by the collar and pushing him against the door frame. "Watch how you address her!"

"Ayato stop! He didn't mean anything by it," Yui explained as she tried to pull him off Laito.

Laito laughed to himself with his head down. Ayato and Yui stared at him in awe. They were torn between kicking him out of their room and feeling remorse for him.

"Oi, what gives?" Ayato asked his twin brother with concern.

"I failed her as a lover," he mumbled in reply.

"Didn't you guys leave together for school?" Yui questioned.

Laito sighed as his bobbed his head up and down. "Yes...I lost her along the way. She has been dodging me the whole night."

Ayato carefully removed his hands from his brother's collar and backed away from him. "Maybe she left school early and went out with some friends. Did you ever think about that?"

The troublesome redheaded vampire glanced at him. "What do you mean? Did you see her?"

"I did," Ayato confessed. "She came by to pick up Reina."

"Thank goodness," Yui sighed with her hand over her chest. "That's good news."

"Although, I didn't see who the 3rd party inside the car was," he added.

"3rd party..." Laito questionably looked at him.

"3rd person, duh!" Ayato said with his tongue sticking out.

Latio placed both his hands on top of his brother's shoulders. "Quickly, tell me! What did the person look like?"

"Tch, how would I know," he replied with his eyes closed and his arms crossed to his chest. "That person's appearance was the last thing on my mind."

Laito huffed when becoming impatient," Do you at least know what kind of car they came in?"

"Now you're getting somewhere." Ayato said with a grin on his face. "A white Mitsubishi lancer evolution X-291. How can I forget a fabulous car like that?" He dazed.

Yui shook her head at him. "Really, is that's all you remember?"

He looked over at her with that cocky smile on his face, "I also remember that gape look on your face when you saw the baby's room earlier."