Day #7

Nikki's eyes fluttered open as black spots littered her vision. She squinted her eyes to block out the harsh sunlight. A female object stood over her with anger in her eyes.

  "Who are you?" Nikki whispered, covering her eyes.

The black spots faded. Mrs. Eller.

Nikki gasped, letting her head fall back.

"You are going to die today!" She shrieked, grabbing her hair and pulling her up.

Nikki screamed as tears met her eyes as she was too weak to fight back. Nikki felt like a two year old throwing a fit with her mother fighting back. She squirmed out of Mrs. Eller's grip as tears dripped onto her blood-stained clothing.

"Let me go!" She screamed, staring into her raging eyes.

Mrs. Eller said nothing and then grabbed her arm and threw a rope around her legs. She pulled tight and Nikki came crashing to the ground with a thud.

"Let me go!" She repeated, kicking her feet.

"Stop fighting!" Mrs.Eller yelled, kicking her side.

Nikki stopped, breathing heavily. All her body ached.
--
Moments later she's tied to a tree littered with blood.

Max's Blood.

"Damn!" She screamed, trying to get free. "Help!" Her raspy voice yelled.

She shook her body rapidly. It was no use. "Help!" She screamed again.

Her voice became more raspy and useless as she screamed on and on.

Nobody was around.

A figure appears in front of her. It's Mrs.Eller.

"No, no. No." Nikki whimpered.

"Your a monster! You killed my friend!" She shrieked.

Someone kicked Mrs.Eller but Nikki couldn't tell who. Her vision blurred as she muttered words to herself and fainted.

She woke up moments later to someone panting and running. The person's arms were wrapped around her, carrying her bridal style.

"Who..?" She began, trying to blink back more black spots taking over her vision.

"Nikki your alive?!" A startled voice whispered. It kept panting and running.

Nikki squinted. "Jackson? Why.. What..?"

"Shh..shh.." He said.

"What the heck? Why am I alive?"

"I saved you."

"But I deserved to die." She sighed.
She paused. "But seriously, What the heck?"

"Hm?"

"Isn't there a better way to carry me?" She growled under her breath after rolling her eyes. "Don't get used to this." She added.

"Well you weigh a ton so.." He answered grimly.

"Hey! Or you're just weak." She replied and then flexed her muscles.