Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Ok girls, we have just a few more days until the pep rally! Let's run over the dance!" says Coach Mac.

The music plays and all the girls practice the dance. While they're practicing Coach Mac's phone rings. "Turn off the music! Hello. Oh ok I'll be right there!" She hangs up the phone. "Listen to Captain Hallie. There has been a problem I have to fix in the office I'll be back!"

When Coach Mac leaves the room, I turned toward the rest of the Drill Team. "Ok ladies, let's run this dance again. And I'm going to watch you guys and give you pointers when you need them ok? Good! Let's start!" When I turned on the music I was amazed! They were so good! I never got to see them do this dance before! It was so good that when I stopped the music she just couldn't stop giving them compliments. "Ladies, we are ready for this dance!" I said.

----------------------------------------------

It's the day of the pep rally and I can't stop but becoming nervous. It's the first pep rally of the year and there are a lot of people that I hope won't notice me. I can't even explain how scared I am. I got bullied a few years back and it was by my best friends... so it wasn't good during middle school. Now I'm in high school, a senior, but I still get self conscious. Anyways this one has to be extra good because One Direction is coming to our pep rally to perform and I HAVE to look good in front of them. Oh there's my que, time to dance.

I MADE IT!!!!! I can't believe it and I think One Direction looked at me! Gosh I LOVE them! But I'm not as obsessed as all those other fans... but I made it this is going to be a good start to a good year! Everyone cheered at our dance! It was great!

----------------------------------------------

ONE DIRECTION'S POV:

"Goodness! You guys see the captain? She's gorgeous!" Zayn said. "I can't get my eyes off of her I have to meet her! Look at her she has a soft smile, gorgeous blue eyes, beautiful flowing brown hair, and her attitude when se dances is so perfect! It's like she only cares about others! I can't---" Harry cuts Zayn off. "I get it Zayn you're a soft heart. But she is gorgeous I agree with you on this Zayn." Liam speaks, "Guys look at her move! Gosh she's beautiful. I can't stop looking at her.... oh were you guys saying something?" Louis "Guys stop. She's a senior in a different continent. You can't be falling for a girl like that." Niall walks up with some food he just bought at the cafeteria. "Hey guys! I scored some nachos! I'm so hungry--- wow who's that girl?" Louis is getting extremely irritated because he has a girlfriend and he can't join in and Zayn is engaged and is still acting like he isn't. Louis starting to raise his voice a little, "Zayn you have a fiancé. You can't be acting like this. And the rest of you, yes she is very pretty but you can't commit to something like this when she is no where near where we live. Get your heads together mates!"

Zayn understand where Louis is coming from so he doesn't try to defend himself but he still can't stop looking at that girl. The others can't either but with Zayn there was something in his eye that all the other boys didn't have... he had a sparkle. And couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Mates we got to perform now and the we will go to the cafeteria to sig our autographs." Liam said as he looked at the fandom raise.

Then they heard the principle, "And now I'm proud to present ONE DIRECTION!!!!"