Chapter 15

Hallie's POV

OH MY GOOGLE!!!!! He kissed me he really kissed me!!!!! I can't believe he kissed me!!!!! Why would he kiss me. And he is smiling and looking over here. Oh crap now I'm going to have to tell him about Harry and I kissing was my first. But he kissed me. Are we now a couple? Why would he kiss me now? Ughhhhh i dont even know!

He's so dreamy when he stares at me with his big brown eyes. I just can't get over that kiss. I gotta tell Jeanette. Maybe even Karely. Lemme just get my phone out. I have a lot of twitter notifications. Uh-oh do they already have a picture of me kissing Zayn?!?!?! Oh nevermind. It's just more hate.

~Message to Jeanette:

Hey girl! You need to come and talk to me! ASAP! Zayn's porch.~

I get a buzz pretty quick.

~I'm going to have to bring my roommate but I will see you there soon.~

Zayn's POV

I can't wait to get off this stage and be with Hallie. She is so gorgeous. I lean over to Louis during the performance while we are answering questions from twitter. "Hey mate, I kissed her. I kissed Hallie." Louis looks happy. "Finally mate! Good for you when'd you do it?" "I kissed her them walked on stage." "You guys got a lot to talk about. And you should tell the rest of the boys after we are done. He have 5 mins left you can hold it." He jokes but I'm nervous.

The show finally ended and I run to her. I get down there and I don't kiss her because of all the fans. I take her hand and we walk to the car. No one else but me and her! I look at her blue eyes from the side view. She's on FaceTime with her brother so I have to stay quite.

"Ok bye T!" I hear her say and she hangs up and looks at my face. "I'm sorry about that random kiss but I just have had the biggest crush on you since I first saw you dance. I can't help but wonder if you feel the same and I couldn't keep it in any longer so I just kissed you. And when you kissed Harry it hurt and I just couldn't--" I get cut off by her kissing me. Her eyes are closed so it has to be a good kiss. I let go.

"Let's talk more." She says. That gets me happy because I'm nervous. I have some questions so I ask them. "Do you have a crush on any of the other members?" "No, Harry BEST friend, Niall best friend, Louis Best friend, Liam Best friend." I nod and keep going, "first kiss?" She looks a little sad.

"Harry." My heart sinks a little. But that's ok I mean she didn't chose to. "Do you like me?" "Yes." My heart raises again. She likes me she really likes me.

Before the lads get back in the car I say, "You want to go out sometime?" And she nods. I grab her hand and then the boys come in.

I tell them that I kissed her and that we are dating. Not bf and gf, just dating. They all say finally. We laugh. I send a group message to the boys:

~just to let you guys know Hallie finds you all as her best friends. She just finds Harry as her closest best friend.~

Hallies POV

We all go to Zayn's room except Zayn. He stays and talks to his mum. I sneak out of the room and sneak past Zayn and his mum. I walk outside to see Jeanette and her roommate.

"This is my roommate Kar--" I cut Jeanette off, "Karely!!!!! Hey girl!" We then explain how we met to Jeanette. I tell them everything that happened. They squeal. "I can't believe it! Your dating Zayn!" Karely said.

"Hallie come on." Harry opens the door and says. He looks at Jeanette and smiles. "Harry you find her?" Niall came outside too and saw Karely and blushed. "Yeah yeah I'm here let's go back. Bye guys love you." They say it back and we walk inside. "Who were your friends" Niall said. "Yeah they were cool" Harry said. "Karely and Jeanette. Now get your heads together."

Zayn's POV

"I kissed Hallie... We are going on a date but we aren't bf and gf yet. I really like her." I tell my mum and she gets all giggly. "Good I like her. She fits with us. She's cool." We keep talking then I go upstairs to find Hallie on my pillow. I smile and get under the covers and lift her head onto my chest and go to sleep. Tomorrow's a big day. I got a date and I have to go to Ireland. I can do this.