Chapter 19

Zayn's POV

"Mates we should go home," Liam said. I'm drunk so I think it was Liam. "Come on let's stay a little longer," I say chugging another beer. "Harry already left, we should go to." Louis said trying to yell over the music. "Zayn, lad, you have a girlfriend we should go home," Niall said, all of them are a little drunk too.

"Nah mates I'm staying!" "Then we are staying with you too," They all say bak to me. I yell fine then go to the dance floor. The lads watch me to make sure I don't do anything stupid. I grab a girl and bring her close. We start dancing together. Then boom her lips are against mine.

I was too drunk to tell so I kissed her back. We keep kissing and then I feel 6 arms on me. It was the boys pulling me away. "Stop it, mates!" I keep yelling. "Zayn you have a girlfriend lets go." Finally the got me off.

WHAT DID I JUST DO!

We get home after a long car ride of me crying and telling the lads I couldnt believe what happened and I was ashamed and didn't want to lose Hallie. And I go to Hallies room and see Harry starting to wake up.

I call his name just loud enough so he could hear me without Hallie waking up. He gets wide eyed then gets out of bed and shuts her door. "I know it looks bad but--" I cut him off by yelling a little loud, "YOU SAID THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN!!! MATE YOU WERE HER FIRST KISS I KNEW YOU GUYS HAD FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER AND--" I get cut off. "Mate a frog was in her room," I get silent because I know her fear of frogs and felt bad I wasn't there, "I went in to help her and then she was to scared to go to bed so I stayed with her and fell asleep.

I hug him and say thank you. Then I cry and tell him what happened at the club. "Mate you have to tell her.... Or I will because she deserves to know." I look at him and say "How do I tell her?!?! HOW DO I TELL HALLIE I KISSED ANOTHER GIRL WHILE I WAS DRUNK? HOW--" I stop and Harry and I then towards Hallies door.

She stood there with the door half open.... Oh crap. She ran back to her room and slammed the door. I turn towards Harry and get scared and I see he is too.

Hallie POV

I can't believe he kissed someone else!!!Gosh! You know what, I'm going to put on my makeup... REALLY GOOD... And put on some nice clothes. Then I'm going to go out, with Harry as best friends and just hang out, I could use a best friend.

Zayn comes in my room. "Hallie, I was really drunk and I'm really hungover right now so let's limit the yelling. I didn't mean to, she kissed me... I kissed back but the lads reminded me about you and--" I cut him off. "You're saying you forgot about me?" "No Hallie! I was just really drunk and-" I cut him off again. "I get it, you were drunk, now I'm going to go hang out with my best friend, see you later."

I start to walk out and he grabs my arm and turns me to face him. "Hallie, are we good? Are we still together? Do you still love me?" "Sure we're good, I don't know if we are together, but I will always love you as a best friend... I don't know about a boyfriend. I got to go hang with Harry." And with that I walked away. I was so angry I left my phone.