Chapter 14

OH MY GOOGLE! Jeanette's coming up for this concert! Yay!!! Ok so we got 1 hour before the concert. Then we have to go to sleep then Zayn's house. Then in the morning pick up Jeanette then hang out. I sigh. Lots of stuff.

I mean Harry's kiss was great. But I feel like him and I are good as best friends. I just see hurt in Zayn's eyes. Harry was my first kiss and I haven't told him yet. I don't know how he'll take it. Wait it's not like we are a couple. Hmm. Yeah gosh. I shouldn't need to tell him. I'm just gonna keep it inside.

Zayn's POV

Ok it's time for the concert Hallie is literally right next to where I stand so I can see her so she doesn't get hurt again. I start to sing and bam she's gone.

Hallies POV

OH MY GOOGLE!!! I think I see Jeanette! I know I'm not supposed to leave but I have to. I run to see Jeanette and I found her! It is her!!!

"What are you doing here! I'm supposed to pick you up tomorrow!" I yell over the music to her. "I came early surprise! I actually switched colleges, I'm living on the college. So let's talk about that kiss in the bathroom or somewhere quiet" she yells back at me.

We go into the bathroom and I tell her all of what happened. She tells me first she's jealous and I laugh. Then she said, "He was your first kiss but it's not like you need to tell anyone. Until you start dating one of them." I think that sounds good so I hug her and I tell her all about being with them and all the stuff that happened.

I go back out there to see Zayn looking off stage as he's singing. I run up there and wave so he stops freaking out. Apparently I talked to Jeanette for a long time because the concert ended when I waved.

Zayn's POV

"Don't do that to me ever again" I tell her. "You scared me!!!" "Ok ok gosh. This is Jeanette." She gets introduced to everyone and Harry's face lights up. Anyways, I think Hallie is getting mad at me. She's getting to short answers with me.

We get to Harry's house and Hallie says by to Jeanette and Jeanette leaves. We go to Harry's room and sleep in the same positions. And I can't sleep I can only think about why could she be mad at me.

It's time for my house we get our stuff and go to mine. All the boys and Hallie are hanging out. Meanwhile, I talk go my mom about Hallie. "I just can't get over the fact that she's mad at me and I don't know why. I love her. But she thinks we are friends. Harry kissed her. Not to just kiss her but to protect her from that guy" I tell her getting sad. "Well if you love her tell her. Don't keep it in any longer. And what happened to her eye and lip?" I can't keep this a secret from her so I tell her what happened. "Oh that poor girl. Bless her heart. Ok Zayn just help her. Don't let anything happen to her." "I won't mum."

It's time for the concert and there about to call me on stage. Hallie looks better then ever. Her lip is back to normal and her eye is almost better. I grab her arm. And BAM! I press my lips into hers and she kisses me back! "I'll see you after, love." And I run on stage.