Chapter 12

Hallies POV

I feel them all on top of me. Every inch of me Is cover with hugs. "What happened?" I ask ask no one is moving. "Some guy was trying to pull you towards him and he punched your eye. It will be black for a week or two." Said Harry.

"I wanted to punch him." I say and everyone is still on top of me. "Oh we took care of him" Niall says proudly.

"So are y'all going to get off of me?" They all say no! "We are all sleeping right here so nothing will happen." Zayn said. "So how are we going to sleep in here the 6 of us!"

Zayn's POV

"Ok there are four air mattresses and my king size bed." Liam says. "Hallie gets bed." Said Zayn. "Niall, Louis, and I will take air mattresses." Said Harry. "I want an air mattress." Liam said. So I got to share with Hallie. "Ok sounds good" I told them.

We all got in our sleeping areas and then we just laughed and talks all 5 of my best friends. It was amazing. Then we all said our I love you's and went to sleep. Hallie feel asleep on my chest again and I couldn't go to sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about that guy. He wouldn't let go of her. I should of done something. I should have been there with her.

Hallies POV

I wake up and see all the other boys asleep. I go downstairs and sit down on the couch and find my phone on the coffee table I go to Twitter and see pictures of the boys punching Conner and Zayn lifting me up saving me. I also see that they found out about "Zerrie". Most people think it's cause of me.

"There you are!!!!! We were looking everywhere for you" Harry said. "Well I've been down here. Is it time to go to Louis's house?" They all look down at their bags. "Well obviously" Zayn said. We all laugh. "Get your stuff" Liam said. "I don't have any stuff. I've only had school clothes since my parents died. And I didn't get them when we left, I've been stealing your clothes." I say a little scared that they're going to be mad. "Let's go shopping" Louis said.

We got to Louis house said hi then went shopping. "Wow all this stuff is wicked expensive. Let's shop somewhere that doesn't cost so much."

"It's on us no arguing" Niall said. "But-" I get cut off "NO BUTS" they all say. "Fine."

At the end of the day I got a lot of stuff. I was pretty self conscious though. Zayn kept asking to see it and I thought I looked bad but they all loves it so I got it.

"Lads we got to get ready for the concert" Niall said. We all rush to the car. I change into something the boys bought me.

When I walk out the boys are waiting for me. They turn and their mouths drop. "Wow you look great." All of them said. "Thanks" I said.

We go to the concert and this time I stay away from people. I motion to Zayn while he's singing and mouth 'I'm going to the bathroom' and he nods.

I walk in the bathroom and find this girl looking at herself in the mirror doing her makeup. I look in the mirror. Ugh my black eye is showing. "Can I use some foundation please?" I asked her politely so she wouldn't get hate about kissing Harry and not being his girl or whatever. "Haha no! Your ugly. You deserve to have that black eye." Oh heck no! She did not say that! "Excuse me?" "You heard me. You know what... You need this more then I do... to cover up that nasty face." She hands me the foundation and gives me a smirk. Oh heck no.

I follow her out and that's when it happened. PUNCH I hit her on her check. Oh snap I'm about to die. "NO YOU DIDNT!" She pulls my hair then I pull hers and we keep going back and forth doing stuff to each other. Then someone pulls us off each other. "You're not worth it," I say as I walk away. She starts to run towards me but they stop her and I continue watching the show.