Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"So she's staying with us everyone ok with that?" Zayn just stopped saying what happened. "I'm happy with that. I like her a lot I can't wait to be best friends." pretty much all of them say. "Good now she's coming out soon so leave." Zayn said. They all scurry off to their rooms. "This hotel room is giant where am I going to sleep?" I say as I walk out. "Actually there are only 5 beds. So you're gonna have to share." Zayn keeps going, "but I will sleep on the couch have my bed." "No" I complain. "It's YOUR bed I'll sleep on the couch." "Hallie, no." "Zayn, yes." "If we can't decide we are going to have to share the bed which one is it?" He said and I think. "Hmm.... I guess we have to share. Let's go" I say and we walk to his room. Zayn takes off shirt and goes into the closet to get some sweat pants and puts them on. I guess he sleeps with only pants. I get under the covers. And sit there. Zayn comes out and gets under. We lay there talking until I fall asleep.

Zayn's POV

Look at her sleep she's gorgeous. She fell asleep on my chest as we were talking. I touch her hair and forehead as she sleeps. Then she starts to move very fast. Kicks her legs, crys, screams a little and jolts up! Crying she is sitting up. "What's wrong Hallie?" I rub her back. "My mom and dad." "It's ok, it's ok. Come back to sleep. You can tell me about it or we can just talk again." I said bringing we back down to my chest. "Let's just talk about something else," she says and we talk about all sorts of things then right when she is about to fall asleep I heard her say one last thing to me, "I should really tell my brother about quitting school and about you guys." I get scared the brothers are worse then the dads. I should know I have 3 younger sisters. "How old is he?" I asked. "21" she said in a sleepy voice and she falls asleep on my chest again. 21... That's Louis's age and Louis is a strict older brother. Oh gosh!