Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I tell Coach Mac I'm graduating so she can find a new Captain. She gets sad and says, "well if you really want to do this I will help I just don't want you to get hurt." I start to tear up. I'll be fine. I love you." She says I love you back and we hug. Gosh I'm gonna miss her.

"Well in 2 days I graduate. I'm skipping my senior year." I tell the boys a little happily but sad about Coach Mac. They look at me with confused faces. "I just don't know why you left. Why not stay?" Niall says looking concerned. I start to say, "because I can't. They hate me everyone! I have no life I can't do anything or go anywhere I hate it I've gotten bullied and pushed away and dropped by so many people that I can't keep my head up high when I walk through the hallways." But I caught my self and ended up just saying, "because I---" and I started to tear up. "Hallie, you should tell your parents. And you can trust us with anything. What's wrong." Liam said very concerned. "Nothing. I got to go." I start to walk off then I hear Louis, "Hallie don't go we just want to help stop. Please I can't let you leave like this your upset about something and it's raining outside you will get soaked." I turn around to see them all standing up. Concerned faces everywhere. "I got to go." I say very quickly and leave.

I go find a park bench sit down on it and just pray. After I'm done praying I cry. I cry hard. Then I feel someone grab my shoulder. This is how it ends I'm going to die right now. I turn around and it's just the boys. "What are you doing here?" I say just a little to harsh. "What's wrong Hallie tell us we want to help." One of them says. I can't see so well. I think I lost a contact and the rain doesn't help. Then I say let's just go back to your place. They help me to their car.