Chapter 7

Zayn's POV

I can't fall asleep! Hallie told me that she was going to tell her brother all this stuff and she said she didn't have any family left. She said they were dead. Ok in going to roll Hallie over very softly so I can't tell the lads. Ok careful, careful, carefulllll, there! Hurry!

I go to everyones room get them up. "Ugh, what do you want mate?" Harry said. "Guys sit down," they all do "Hallie just told me she has a brother who is 21 and she's going to tell him everything." "How's that a bad thing" Liam said. "Well she said her whole family was dead and she is going to tell him about quitting school and us" I said. "But she didn't quit school she graduated. We were there." Niall said.

"That's true but, Louis think off how you are with your sisters. How do you think he is going to be?" Louis said "Yeah guys we got to talk to Hallie."

I go in to wake Hallie but she's so beautiful. Her long brown hair tied into a bun, her freckles brown and round, her flawless blue eyes shut to where no one can see them, and her perfect skin wrapped up in ball. Gosh I have to wake her up though. "Hallie, hey babe! We got to talk to you."

Hallies POV

Did he call me babe!!!! Oh my google!!! My voice still groggy, "Did you say babe?" Zayn blushes, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" "Hah, it's ok. Buuut, five more minutes." "Haha no! Get up." We start to play wrestle. "Ok ok I'm up."

"Do you have a brother" Liam said. Everything is silent and they all look at me. "Yes, how'd you know?" "You told me last night right before you fell asleep" said Zayn. Uh-oh. "Why did you lie to us and say everyone in your family was dead" Niall said.

"Ok here's the story. My family was extremely close. Like EXTREMELY. It was ridiculous how close we were. But then my brother went to college in California a year before he was supposed to. Then mom and dad died and I haven't told him yet because he is busy with football things that he couldn't even leave for Christmas. I haven't spoken to my brother in a few years. I've only texted him. So it's like I don't even have one." Harry said, "Well next time tell us please. And are you ever going to tell him about your parents? They've been dead since you were a sophomore." "I will tell him today. He's coming over actually." "WHAT?!?!?" They all say. "What?" I said. "We all, except Niall, have little sisters we know how big brothers would react when their little sister is going around the world living and sleeping in the same room with some boyband," Louis said. "Yeah but my dad loved you guys he listened to your music all the time. My brother will understand."

Zayn's POV

Hallie left the room and the boys look at me. "What," I asked. "Have you kisses Hallie," Liam asked. "Of course not!" "Good because that would make this worse," said Niall.

I don't know if I can meet her brother he's going to hate all of us. He will take her away and none of us will see her again! That can't happen. I'm just going to act like I usually do.