Chapter 17

Hallies POV

I call Jeanette and Karely and tell them all about what happened. They scream. We talk for hours until Liam starts screaming about something so I go down to see what happened.

Liam was in the corner of the kitchen and the rest of the boys were out. He only found spoons so he couldn't stop but scream. I finally just find a plastic fork and tell him to use it.

When the rest of the boys get back they all want to do a twitcam so I stay in the corner and watch so no one sees me. Finally Harry says, "You all know my BEST friend... Oh and I guess the lads best friend.... I'm her favorite..." He whispers while the other lads say whatever, "Hallie!!! Come over here!"

I go over and wave and say hello to the camera then go back to watching so I don't have to speak that much. Then I just keep popping up saying something in the background but that was it. I just kept laughing.

Zayn's POV

I feel like I want to go public with Hallie I'm tired of keeping it in. I just don't know if she'll like it. You know what I'll wait. I have to wait. It's not right now.

Look at her laughing and enjoying this. She's so pretty. "Hallie come over here. Come be in the twitcam with us." I said and she walks over with us. The rest of the time she is just hanging our and answering questions and stuff.

The boys get ready for the concert while me and Hallie are waiting in the Limo already done. "How long you want to keep this a secret," I ask looking down seeing that she and I both have our dog tags and rings on.

"I don't know." I don't know, hmm, I can work with that. The rest of the boys get in the car. We head to the performance. Hallie stands backstage again waiting for us to get done.

The concert went good. I'm just happy it's over so I can hang out with my girl and my best friends.

We get to Nialls house and the boys are really tired so they go to bed. Then all that's left is me and Hallie. I ask her if she wants to do a twitcam and she says yes.

In the twitcam Hallie isn't in it. I start saying all this stuff about how I found a new girlfriend and I love her and I showed them my ring and necklace. I finally, after putting Hallie through torture, say, "And now guys, here's my beautiful girlfriend... Hallie! Hallie comes and sits next to me and I kiss her on the check.

"So yeah we have the same necklaces and rings... We're Zallie... And I love her like a lot... So that's all for now guys see you later." Then I end the twitcam, And then Hallie slaps me.

"Ow, babe. What was that for," I say while I hold my cheek. "You could have told me you were going to tell everyone! You had me scared half to death!!!" I feel a little bad. "I'm sorry babe, forgive me," I say while putting my nose against against her cheek almost kissing her.

"Fine, but warn me next time babe," she said and we go off to bed. I wake up the next morning all ready and packed. I look at twitter and boom... There it is. There's a lot of posts saying they love Zallie and a lot of posts saying they want Harllie together. Oh Crap!!!

Hallie just says it's stupid ships. And Harry agrees. So I let it go. Hallie gets into the shower. And before it's time to go, I tell the boys I'm going for a walk and I leave.

Hallies POV

That was a good shower now let's pick out some clothes. I find some clothes and take off my towel, then the door opens and it's Harry I immediately yell, "HARRY!!!!" And he blushes and says "I-I-I'm sorry.." And he leaves.

Harry's POV

"Mates, I just walked in on Hallie changing..." I can't help but get quiet. "Oh crap, Harry your dead," Liam said. "I didn't mean to walk in on her getting dressed,"then I hear someone yell my name in furry. Oh crap it's Zayn. He comes in and BAM I'm out cold.

Hallies POV

I hear ABUNCH of screaming downstairs so I run down!!! I see Zayn on top of Harry with a fist in his hand and the boys pulling him off.

"Zayn STOP IT!!!!!" I yell loud so everyone can hear. I run down to Harry and try to wake him up. "Zayn he didn't know, babe, he just opened the door nothing happened. Babe? Calm down it's ok," I say while rubbing Zayn's back so he can calm down.

Harry wakes up. "I'm sorry mate I didn't try to walk in on her. She's my best friend I wouldn't do that. And your e my best friend to. I wouldn't hurt two of my best friends. Hallie I'm truly sorry," Harry says looking down at his hands. "I'm sorry for punching you lad, I just couldn't help myself--" Zayn gets cut off by Harry saying, "I would've done the same thing. It's ok mate."

They look at me and I just stand there,

Afraid. "Finish getting ready, love," Louis says looking serious. I leave to go up stairs and finish getting ready.

Zayn's POV

He saw her. I feel rage but I don't want to hurt my mate. I love her. I don't want her to feel awkward. I hug Harry and say, "let's take a walk." Harry and I leave and go on a walk.

After walking for a while in silence Harry stops and takes me by the arms to turn me towards him. "What do you need to say? I know you want to tell me something," he says to me. "Harry--" I get cut off "TELL ME!" "Fine, mate, a lot of people are saying 'Team Harllie' and of what just happened scares me. Maybe you should be with Hallie and I need to step back, I just don't know."

Harry looks at me with stupidity. "Zayn she's your girl. She's my BEST friend... NOTHING more," he hugs me and keeps talking, "I promise, Hallie and you are supposed to be together, not me and her." I let go and say "Promise me nothing will get in between us again, ESPECIALLY a girl." He nods and we head back.