Chapter 18

Hallies POV

We are heading back to the U.S.A today. We are going to Ohio. We go to the car and get to the plane. We get on the plane after a long car ride.

"Let's play some games," Niall said. We all gather around the board game and we get into teams. Niall and Liam, Louis and Zayn, and Harry and me. Yes I know it's weird that Harry and I our on a team instead of Zayn and I but we went best friend teams not couple teams. We played the game truth or dare.

At the end of the game me and Harry won. It was really fun. Then the plane landed and we went to the hotel. The boys wanted to go to this rocking party at this club that night and I didn't want to. All the boys BEGGED me to go. I said they could go but I was going to stay. I just didn't feel I a party kind of mood.

The boys finally agree and hug me goodbye and all say I love you. I hang out and watch TV, FaceTime friends, watch movies, sleep, did twitcams, and went on my computer. Then I heard the door handle jiggle a lot. I got a bat, to be safe, and stayed near the door.

It opened and it was just Harry. "Harry! You almost gave me a heart attack. Where are the others," I say very confused. "They're still there. I came home cause I already had a little to much to drink. I'm fine though."

"Well you want to hang out? I have nothing better to do." He agrees and sits down next to me. We talk for a

LONG time. Then he leans over and kisses me.

I pull away quickly. "Harry I'm with Zayn." He has a very wide eyed expression. "I don't know why I did that I think it was cause I'm a little drunk I'm so sorry!" He looks down ashamed. "It's ok babe, you can kiss me on the cheek like all the other boys but that's it K?" He nods in agreement and let's out a sigh of relief.

We go to our rooms after we say goodnight and love you. And I fell asleep.

Harry's POV

I can't believe I kissed her! I mean it was an accident. I just hope we can still be best friends. I love her. She's my BFFL.

"AHHHHHH." Oh no that's Hallie! I jump out of bed and run passing Zayn's, Nialls, Liam, and Louis room, none of them are there. Their beds are made too so they can't be home yet. I go into Hallies room and she's alone. I sit next to her on the bed holding her.

She's crying into my shirt. "Babe, what's wrong?" She opens her mouth. "A-- A-- A..." She points toward the hopping creature by the window right next to her bed. Oh no. Hallie told us when we first met something about her when she was a toddler, that this big frog did something and that scared her for life.

I squeeze her right then let go and get a towel. I grab the frog in the towel and throw it outside her window. I go back to her. She's still crying, so scared of what happened, just vaulnerable.

I get up about to leave and she grabs my arm. "Harry you're my BEST FRIEND so this won't be weird if I ask you to stay here with me. I'm really scared, please." I look down at her. I nod and slide into bed. And she lays her head I my chest as we talk to sleep.