Chapter 16

Zayn's POV

All I hear are thousands of questions from the boys as I wake up. "Are you ready for the date? Are you excited? You happy? I can't wait to hear all of this! Who were we friends?" All of them say at different times.

I get up and get ready I go to Hallie. She stands up. My mouth drops. She's gorgeous. I take her hand and her go dancing. Hallie was going to teach me some moves.

We go to the dance floor and it's a fast song so we start dancing like no one is watching. We are flinging our arms, moving our feet, and I feel like we are in footloose.

After a few fast songs I go to the DJ and ask to put up a slow song. I go back down to Hallie and pull her in close. We start laughing and talking and smiling. I love it.

I get a buzz on my phone and I lead Hallie to a table. I go to get us drinks and there I see twitter notifications. Crap. I pull it up and it's not of me and Hallie, it's not what I was expecting, it's about me and Perrie splitting up. So many people posting it, so many people loving it, so many people hating it. I get a little gloomy and walk to Hallie and get our drinks.

Hallies POV

I can't believe what Zayn just said. They are just now talking about Perrie. This has to be hard for Zayn. I reach out and touch his hand. "Its going to be ok, you got me." I whispered to him and he gets a little more happy.

I grab his hand. I take him to the dance floor and put his hands around my waist and put mine on his shoulders. We slow dance until we have to go pack. We escape from the paparazzi so they don't see me with him.

We get in the car and he presses his lips against mine and before we know it the driver stops and says we are here. We get out, pack, and get on the plane to go to Niall's.

We get on the plane and still I make it without anyone knowing Zayn and I are dating. We all laugh and talk the whole time we are on the plane. I get tired and fall asleep.

One Direction POV

"So how was the date?!?!" They all ask and stare at Zayn. "It was perfect, and no one saw us together so that was good. She even comforted me when I saw on twitter everyone was posting about me and Perrie breaking up. It was really good" Zayn said.

They keep talking about it and all the boys get excited that both of their best friends are dating. They are all happy but Harry is extremely happy. He has felt guilty about that kiss and now it's gone. He also loved seeing his BEST friend, Hallie being happy.

Zayn's POV

I can't wake her up, she needs her sleep. The boys take both mine and Hallies bags and I pick up Hallie and carry her to the car.

She wakes up when we get to Niall's house. And she apologizes over and over about being asleep.

We get inside and go hang out. I leave with Hallie to go on a walk. When we get outside and start talking I put my hand in my pocket and start to pull something out.

"Hallie I really like you and I think we can do this so I have a question to ask you," I pull out a box, "will you be my girlfriend?" I open the box and there inside it is two necklaces and two rings. Both the ne say I love you babe and one says ~Hallie and the other says ~Zayn. The rings say Zallie.

She gets excited jumps on me and says yes. "I love you," I say. It was the first time I said I love you to her, well at least more then a friend kind of I love you. She said one back. I give her the necklace and ring and we both put ours on.

I told her we need to keep this a secret for now because of all the drama and I don't want her to get hurt.