Chapter 2

Chapter 2

HALLIE'S POV

OH MY GOOGLE! I can't believe they sang Best Song Ever!!!!! Eeeeekkkk I love that song!!!!! Gosh I love them! I can't even deal right now! They're so talented!!!! Oh snap! It's time for us to start to dance again while everyone is leaving. "Ok guys 5-6-7-8" Zayn walks up and whispers in my ear "Meet us here after school. Ok, love? Good!" And he walked away. OH MY GOOGLE ONE DIRECTION WANTS TO TALK TO ME!!!! ----------------------------------------------

I'm still in the gym waiting where are they? Is this some sick joke? Ugh I don't even know! I pause as I see them and just can't think! They're here it's really them! "Sorry love, the signings took very long. Hey I'm Harry." Harry said to me while the others were behind him. "And you obviously know the others." I spoke a little but I was nervous I didn't want to look like a freak... but they shouldn't be treated differently because they're a famous band... so I just spoke, "Yeah I know y'all. So what's up?" Louis looked at the others who were acting quite weird, and said, "We couldn't keep our eyes off you when you danced. We came back cause you seem like someone that is down to earth and care about others before you and that is what we like. It's better then being mobbed by fans! So we wanted to see if you could hang out today. Can you?"

One Direction wanted me not those other people me! Of course I have to say yes. "Yes. I can. But I have my car here and I can't just leave it, so how's that going to work?" The boys just stare at me and think. Then finally Zayn said, "Why don't we just leave our limo here and go in her car because all the paparazzi will be following that limo. It's perfect! We can escape the paparazzi for a few hours! You guys in?" All of us say, "Yes!"

As we get in my car I start to drive then I stop in the parking lot of the school. "Where are we going?" I am blanking on every place we can go. Niall says, "I could always eat." Liam says, "Niall you can always eat." They all laugh and I say, "Plus I'm not ready for you guys to see how much I eat. I eat ALOT. It's ridiculous how much I eat." They all get shocked but the laugh. "So where we going" I say. Then Harry said, "Where do you want to go? What's fun around here?" I think and think and think. Red Oak, Texas isn't that amazing.... WAIT I got it! "Ok" I start to say, "Let's go to Target and I will show you what I do here!" "Really Target?" Louis says. "I do something a little different there." I said and I start to drive there. We all laugh, tell stories, and JAM OUT to music. It was a blast!

When we get there we grab some snacks from Chick-fl-a. Then we go inside. "Ok follow my lead." I say. Then I get inside a tub, I get some boxers, and get a broom. I put the boxers in over my jeans, sit in the tub, and I act like I'm rowing the boat with the broom. "What on earth are you doing?" Liam said. "Every time a person walks by you got to act like you are searching for Neverland. My brother usually puts a sports bra over too of his shirt. We got kicked out once." I say as they all laugh. Then they join in. All of them wearing crazy things! Then we go to Ikea and act like we are coming back from Narnia. We all had a blast. After Ikea we went back to Target to buy some stuff. I love how much fun I'm having. It's fantastic!

----------------------------------------------

ONE DIRECTION POV

"Look at him he's just staring at her all love struck in the eyes." Louis said to the other boys talking about Zayn. Zayn was talking to Hallie and making her laugh. "Lou we can't do anything about it." Niall said trying to lighten up the mood. "Yeah Lou. Plus look at him. I've never seen him look at Perrie like that." Liam said really looking at Zayn's face. "Look Hallie is gorgeous and is just like all of us and fits in with us. I like her. Plus look how happy he is. We can't ruin that, mates." Harry said as he is watching Hallie and Zayn interacting. "Hey Zayn come over here." Lou said. "It's ok go. I have to go to the bathroom anyway see y'all on a bit." Hallie said and she walked away. "Vas happening mates?" Zayn says a little concerned. "Um... Do you like Hallie?" Liam said scared to confront him. "A little bit why?" All of them at the same time say, "YOU'RE ENGAGED!!!!" Zayn looks down and said, "Mates I feel different with her. She makes me happy. And u feel safe and I want to take care of her. I like her." Harry says, "You can take care of her as a best friend and care for her as a best friend but you have a fiancé waiting." "I know, I know. But we all like her... some more like best friends... some more then that. But we can't become best friends from England. We have to stay here a while or take her with us. Mates I know you all love her. She's amazing. Let's stay a while. Zayn said convincing them. Niall says, "I'm in I like it. She's amazing. Let's stay a while." They all look at Lou who won't say anything. "Lou? Please?" They all say. "Fine. She is amazing I really like her I think we can all be best friends. Let's tell her the good news!" Louis says as they walk towards the bathroom and wait for her.