Chapter 10: It's Me, And I Can Prove It

A/N: This one will be a regular chapter but it's gonna get very heated very quickly.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

-----------------------------

Night came by quicker then I expected. We came back to the place we were staying at. I climbed into my bed as usual. My mind was blank as a piece of paper. My eyes closed to complete darkness but was greeted with the sound of a flute.

Has it really been a month already? I really didn't think it was! This was unexpected! The memories of my past flowed in. I sat on my bed as a crawled into a ball. I didn't care if he saw me.

"Pearl?" His voice asked as if he was caring. I knew down thing wasn't right. I felt him take a seat next to me on the bed.

"I remember," my voice cracked, muffled between my knees.

"How much?" His tone changed.

"Everything," I raised my head, my eyes were met with his, I felt my heart break into a million pieces, "Peter Pan."

Pan'd facial expression changed from sad to his classic devil smirk. There was the Pan I know.

"So that means I can stop this ridiculous act them," he laughed as he stood up from the bed and walked to the end of it. He rested his hands on the metal polling.

"There's the douchebag I met," I hissed as I stood up from my bed.

"Surprised to see me, love?" Pan asked.

"Actually not, laddie!" My anger was showing.

"Well that's not what you said a month ago," he laughed.

"I didn't know who you truly were," I reminded him.

"But now you do," he circled around me, "I'm actually sad that you remember."

"Why would you be sad?" I questioned him.

"Because I was actually having fun!" He smiled.

"You were playing a game!" My voice got louder.

"As much as I love playing and winning at them, I wasn't playing a game with you," his face lowered to my level.

"Why would I believe you?" I asked him, "After all, you're dead!"

"If I was dead, I wouldn't be here," he took a seat on the bed.

"Then you're just a memory," I assumed, "a disgustedly horrifying one."

"How would I be a bad memory if I was able to bring you to this point?" He questioned the story of my life.

"Because it was a mistake," I reminded him of my mother. Pan's face was able to soften at my words.

"You shouldn't talk about your mother like that! You know," he walked pass me, "You should give her some respect."

"The only person who's doesn't deserve any respect is you!" I spat at him.

"But you really should, love," he smirked back at me, "I was the only who brought you into this mess! I taught you magic! And yet all I get in return is hatred."

"Because the way you brought me to this point wasn't bright," I reminded him.

"But you really do need to be thankful my dear Pearl," his voice cooed, in a disgusting matter, "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have met either Emma or Henry."

Those names made me weak. It left me speechless. He found my new weaknesses. People who aren't my family made me powerless. Pan knew he won that battle. He smirked as he slowly walked to me, making me walk backwards.

"It seems like I've won this fight, as I always do," he smirked at me, "And now I should collect my prize."

He pushed me onto the bed, allowing the sheets to catch me. His body leaned over mine. His face almost nose touching.

"Like hell you will," I hissed as I elbowed him off me. I ripped the blade off my gloves, standing up and pointing it to his face.

"You're more rough then your mother. You've grown stronger Pearl," he laughs at my weapon of choice, "So have I."

With a pinch of magic, he bent the tip of the blade. It surprised me for a moment. I threw the blade to a corner and started thinking of what to do as I backed up.

"No matter what you do, or say, I will always make you the weak one, "he sat up, walking towards me, "Face it Pearl! I know and always will found your weaknesses."

"Yet I also know yours," I spat back. I was gonna regret what I'm about to do.

"And what is that!?" He laughed.

"It's me, and I can prove it," My lips smashed onto his, pulling on his collar, forcing him to me closer to me.

I wasn't surprised that it didn't even take him half a second to kiss me back. It was his actions of what he did. His body forced me into a wall, grinding himself between my legs. I couldn't help it but actually like this dominance.  I felt a weird sensation build up in me.

"Jump," my body was obedient to his words.

My legs wrapped around his torso, pulling him closer to me. His hands gripped onto my ass for support. There wasn't any more space between us. His tongue licked the bottom of my lips, asking for entrance. I denied him, hearing him groan at my response. His hands squeezed one of my cheeks, making me gasp. This gave him entrance as he shoved his tongue in. Both of them fighting for dominance.

I couldn't lose! I need to show him that he can be weak too. I removed my mouth to his neck, as my fingers tangled into his chestnut hair. I heard his little breaths of pleasure, knowing I was winning. His fingers worked on the buttons on his shirt. He was sure taking his time, and it was painful. I tightened the grip I had in my legs, pulling him closer to cause at least some friction, begging him to hurry the fuck up!

He threw his top onto the ground. He pulled me off the wall and threw me into the bed. My mouth flew off his neck, back on his lips. His hands roamed every inch of my body. His grind back on top of my, causing me to moan. He smirked as he moved to my neck. I've found myself in this spot so many time that he now knows my weak spots. He sucked and bit to leave his mark, as little moans escaped my mouth.

He left a mark on my neck. Lifting my shirt over my head, it flew and hit a wall. His mouth kissed every part of my exposed stomach, edging closer and closer.

"I've already told you Pearl," his voiced muffled, "No matter what you do, or say, I will always make you the weak one."

--- Authors Note ---
😏
.
.
.
I'm still not sorry
.
.
.