Chapter 14: I'll Pack My Bags

A/N: This one does have like a fake suicide at the end, so if you're are triggered by any type of suicide, I suggest you don't read the final flashback.

----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV,

Regina was the first person to wake up in the morning. She needed to anyways. The first thing she did was grab her phone. Regina placed a phone number down, waiting for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" A morning voice answered, it was Emma.

"Emma, it's me," Regina said.

"Regina, why the hell are you calling so early in the morning?" Emma asked, tired as hell.

"Because I know where Pearl is," Regina explained, there was a moment of silence.

"I'll be right over," then she hung up.

--- Flashback ---

I woke up to a fresh new good day. Well, it was never a good day in NeverLand. Especially because of that demon. Yet everyone calls him Peter Pan.

This 'being on the run' started to grow onto me. I'm surprise Pan didn't take me back to his camp. I'm kinda curious why he didn't. Must be of this stupid game he's created when he saved me from the mermaids. Yet he didn't tell them to stop looking for me.

I shake the thought out of my mind before grabbing all of my shit and then leaving. I slept in a tree for the night. It seemed to be the only way to stay away from the lost boys. Everyday a new pair of lost boys would walk around the island, trying to find me.

My feet dropped onto the dirt. I did a final check before letting my feet move. I've grown into this routine of getting up, running away from deadly arrows and smug teenagers, then going to sleep in a different tree. It's simple and sharp, so I don't complain.

I do eat and drink, just only when no ones watching. Forget about going for a swim! I don't wanna see another mermaid and I'll get caught! Plus the last time I did, a lost boy was watching me with a boner. No thank you!

--- Flashback Over ---

Pearl's POV,

I woke up, with flashes of different colours. As I raised my head, the memory of what happened last night appeared. This brought back the hatred that also came with it. I look up from the ground and that see Henry was gone.

"What the hell?" I asked myself, looking around. I check my phone to see if anyone tried to call me. A text showed up from Regina.

Regina: Meet me downstairs in ten minutes

I just did what she said. I got up and changed into the clothes I brought from Granny's. I tried to change my style so Emma wouldn't find me. I kinda like it though, might keep this style. Shirt with random prints on it, jeans and boots. I still had my hidden blades though.

 I still had my hidden blades though