Chapter 9

A/N so you guys got to 170 reads yaaaaay!! remember get to 200 for another update! though the next one is a short one and I'm sorry if it's not good, but I try and that's what's important right? ALSO STORY OF MY LIFE VIDEO OMFG DYING! IT'S PERFECT AND OMG VEVO I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID THING UGH MY ENTIRE NIGHT WAS RUINED BECAUSE OF THAT! but anyways no time for hate here and on with the story

-RiRi xx

Chapter 9:

Zayn’s POV:

“So, you want to be a DJ right?” I asked Raven as we sat at a booth.

After she’d helped me up and apologised over and over again and I’d dusted myself off and tried to look at least a little presentable, I’d asked her to get some coffee with me. She had agreed and so we walked to the closest café.

“Yeah, it’s my dream job. I just really like music, listening to it and making it, it’s an amazing feeling,” she replied.

I nodded, I knew what she meant. I wasn’t too bad a singer myself, but I wasn’t about to tell people that.

“What is it you want to do?” she asked.

“Go to U of A,” I replied.

“What if you don’t get there?”

I frowned and paused. What if I didn’t get in? Then what?

“I’m sorry, that was rude of me, I’m sorry,” she said.

“No, no don’t worry about it. It was just a shock, I never really thought of it actually,” I replied.

She chewed her lip. Why was that so attractive?

What was wrong with me? Was I? I couldn’t be? But maybe, what if… what if…what if?

Maybe I was in love.

Harry’s POV:

“Okay, lunch, I’m hungry,” Louis said.

We had been shopping for about two hours.

“Where at?” I asked.

“McDonalds, I want a big mac,” he replied.

We began walking back to the car, carrying our bags of things.

First we went to Diva where Mo brought a pack of earrings and a long chain with a cross on it. Then went to EB Games where I brought a racing game and two fighting games and Louis brought FiFa World Cup. Then we’d gone to a book store where Mo brought this old Jack the Ripper book that she’d been interested in from the moment we stepped inside.

“Okay what do you guys want?” Louis asked as we pulled up at McDonalds.

“A Big Mac please,” Mo said.

“A McChicken meal, thanks mate,” I replied.

He nodded and ordered.

“Okay I spy with my little eye, something beginning with…happy,” Louis began.

I groaned, oh my God.

“Happy Meal,” I replied.

“Yes, how the hell did you get that?!” he exclaimed.

“I spy with my little eye something beginning with…big,” he said.

“Big Mac,” I replied.

“No, you cheat! I don’t know how but you do!” he pouted.

I couldn’t help but grin.

“I spy with my little eye…something beginning with chicken,”he said.

“Chicken Nuggets?” Molly asked.

“You as well! How do you do that?” he exclaimed.

He grabbed our bags and then we drove off, munching our food.

“Chips,” Louis demanded.

I sighed and grabbed a couple of chips and placed them in Louis’ mouth.

He chewed on them and I began eating my burger.

“Drink,” Louis said.

I rolled my eyes and put down my burger. I grabbed his coke and put it in his mouth. After a few gulps he stopped and I put it back. Just as I was about to begin eating my burger again I was interrupted.

“Chips,” Louis said.

I groaned and turned to Molly.

“Swap places?” I asked.

She laughed and shook her head.

“No freaking way.”

(Hahahaha Louis is so cute and silly and I know I'm laughing and getting feels from my own writing shh no judging thanks ;) xx RiRi)