Chapter 10

A/N WOWWWWW 200 READS! YES THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ANONIMOUS READERS WHO DON'T WANT TO CONVERSE WITH ME :)

so just want to tell you that this chapter is a little okay a LOT innapropriate as it is in a PE sex ed class and we all know how the boys are about sex ;) and while writing this I admit yes I laughed at my own jokes and the situation I had put them in! so what? SUE ME!

-RiRi xx

Chapter 10

3 Days Later: Wednesday

Zayn’s POV:

“Now as you all know we have been learning about abstinence, I know trying to tell a bunch of teenagers to not have sex is like telling a monkey to not eat a banana, so that’s why you will be learning how to put a condom on,” our teacher, Miss Wells said.

I blushed, oh wow, okay.

She handed someone a bucket and told us to pass it around. I sat between Louis and Liam with Ruby in front of me next to Harry and Melanie. Molly, Niall and Raven weren’t in this class.

The bucket came around to us and Liam, Louis and I took one. We then had to get a fake banana as well. Since I was in the middle, I had to hold it. Great, this was great.

“Okay, now just take off the top of the banana,” Miss Wells said.

I did and it revealed a very lifelike dick.

“Oh my God,” Louis laughed softly.

Liam pulled a really freaked out face as he eyed it.

“Harry stop laughing,” Miss Wells scolded.

He didn’t he just kept on laughing as Ruby awkwardly held the banana penis.

“Hey Harry you always did have a thing for banana’s didn’t you?” Louis teased.

We all laughed, he did though.

Harry took the banana from Ruby’s hands and turned around and slapped Louis lightly across the face with it before handing it back to Ruby.

“Now, please, just stop boys,” Miss Wells said in exasperation. “Now, open the condom wrapper and take out the condom.”

We all did and Louis, Liam and I awkwardly held the little yellow things while Harry played with his.

Oh dear God.

“Now place it over the tip of the penis and roll it down the base.”

Liam went first, he fumbled slightly but he did it and then he took it off and tied it up like we were told. Next it was my turn. I did the same as Liam and then took it back off.

“How did you do that so easily? Have you been practicing?”Louis teased.

I nudged him and gave him the banana penis.

He put it on effortlessly and then tied it up, faster and easier than mine.

“I should ask you the same thing,” I told him.

He just looked at me and smirked.