Chapter 20

Harry bounced and advanced on one of the opponents and then spun and passed to Louis. Louis bounced and then threw it back to Harry who aimed for the hoop, it went in without touching the outside.

"Yes!" Niall and I screamed.

The whole crowd cheered as we went back to position.

Zayn had the ball but he was trapped, he spun bounced and then passed it to Niall who passed it to Nick. Nick aimed and the ball went through the hoop.

Harry had the ball; he passed it to Ross who passed it to Niall. I looked to Niall and knew he was going to pass it to me, I was ready. He threw it and I caught it easily. I bounced it down and threw it to Louis. Louis spun and passed it back to me; I aimed and threw it in the hoop.

"Yes!" Zayn and Niall yelled.

They hi-fived me and we went back to position. If the game stayed this easy we'd be alright.

****

It was the 3rd quarter and the other team had the ball. Harry went into defence mode, they passed it and Harry just missed the intercept. Zayn tried and failed to get it as well, and then it was down to Niall. Niall leapt for it but collided with the opposite teams defence. The two went tumbling off court.

"Oh my God!" I heard Melanie yell over the crowd.

I ran to Niall who was yelling obscenities at the Ref.

"Niall, come on, chill," I told him.

He looked at me and then the guy who had jumped him.

"You and me mate," he told him threateningly.

The guy smirked and ran back on court.

"Come on Niall, forget him," Zayn said.

We started again and twice Louis ended up on the ground.

"Fuck you! You piece of..." Louis trailed off as he looked up and saw his sisters in the crowd.

"Number 12 do you want to be taken off?" the Ref yelled.

"No, no, sorry, I'm okay," Louis said as he walked back on the court.

Harry gave him a pat on the back and a little tension seemed to leave Louis.

I'm so upset there is just two more chapters to upload and that's it!! Help omg I'm sobbing!!

Okay so vote comment and follow me. Also let me know if I should upload another chapter today because I will but omg I'm so upset. Okay I'm going to go now. Actually would someone be able to make me a cover for this or any of the other ones??? Please please please it would be much appreciated.

-RiRi xx