Chapter 15

Louis' POV:

"Okay come on Daisy out now," I told her.

She pouted but got up out of the bath. I wrapped her in a towel and then she walked out into her room to grab her clothes.

"You too Phoebe," I said.

She got up and I lifted her out, wrapping a towel around her as well as she too trotted out into her shared room with Daisy.

"Lou?" Charlotte called.

I peeked in the twin's room just to make sure they were doing what they were supposed to. They were helping each other dress. That was very cute.

I walked out into the kitchen where Charlotte was sitting at the island bench doing her homework.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What's 8 times 7?" she asked.

I frowned, uh...

8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56.

"56," I replied.

She wrote it down and then looked at me.

"Okay, I'm done," she said.

I looked over her sheet and then looked at her.

"No, you aren't you missed out the entire spelling exercise."

"I hate spelling!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Keep going."

She groaned and snatched the paper from my hands.

I sighed and walked out into the lounge room.

Fizzy was getting set up for her movie. She had popcorn and a drink and blankets.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked up and nodded.

"When will Lottie be done?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe you could go help her," I replied.

She sighed and got up and walked to the kitchen.

I walked into the twin's room and found them waiting patiently in their beds. They had two single beds side by side with just a bedside table and lamp between them.

"Lou can you sing for us?" they asked.

I nodded and began singing as I tucked them in.

"Step one you say we need to talk. He walks you say sit down it's just a talk. He smiles politely back at you. You stare politely right on through. Some sort of window to your right. As he goes left and you stay right. Between the lines of fear and blame. And you begin to wonder why you came." I gave each of them a kiss on the head and then sat on the chair that was at the foot of their beds.

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend? Somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night. Had I known how to save a life?"

"Let him know that you know best. Cause after all you do know best. Try to slip past his defence. Without granting innocence. Lay down a list of what is wrong. The things you've told him all along."

I looked at them both, Phoebe was nearly asleep and Daisy already was.

"And pray to God, he hears you. And I pray to God, he hears you. Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend? Somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night. Had I known how to save a life?"

I stopped singing and looked at them both. They were asleep. Well that was easy.

I turned off their lamp and closed the door partly. Leaving them to their sweet innocent dreams.

Hey guys so if you read the A/N then I love you. Please give me your opinions and feedback on my idea! Ily all and OMG midnight memories is so perfect holy shit like can they not? and the live stream!! omg I died I actually think I did. Their workout part is exactly how I imagined them in this fic! holy shot I need to leave before I go into cardiac arrest... again.

-RiRi xx