Chapter 11

Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm soooooo happy that this has 243 reads! ugh I love each and every one of you omg I can't thank you enough. Remember share, vote, comment, fan please please please!! I love you guys!!

-RiRi xx

Louis' POV:

"Harry stop playing with the banana penis!" Miss Wells shouted.

Harry grinned at her.

"But Miss, it's entertaining and you always say learning should be fun," he replied.

"Harry Styles, hand me the penis," she ordered.

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips. She glared at me but remained mainly focused on Harry.

Harry handed her the banana dick and she took it to her desk.

"Okay, everyone hand back the banana penis, thank you."

We all put them in the bucket and waited for the bell.

"Alright everyone class dismissed," Miss Wells said when the bell rang.

We all threw our condoms in the bin as we walked out. I wonder what the Janitor would think...

Niall's POV:

It was fourth period and after being told all about Sexual Health class, I had had no time to be with Melanie. I was sitting in PASS and we were doing pretty much nothing. Fine then, I got out my phone and clicked on Melanie's messages.

To: Mel <3

How is English?

I sat back and looked at the board, which Harry and Louis were turning into their own personal shrine.

Harry is awesome

Louis is sexxay

Tommo was here 2013

Hazza is amazing

Harry loves Molly

Louis loves Louis

Idiots...

"Hey!" I protested.

Niall is gay

They smirked at me and continued on.

I shook my head and then realised I'd received a message.

From: Mel <3

So boring, save me! We are 'researching' Macbeth, ugh.

I laughed and then replied.

To: Mel <3

It's better than what I'm doing. We are sitting here doing nothing, it is so boring, oh and Harry and Louis wrote on the board that I'm gay...

I looked up at the board and realised they'd added more.

Niall wants Melanie in the pants

Oh my God.

To: Mel <3

Save me...