Chapter 17

Thursday Afternoon:

Niall's POV:

"Okay so everyone knows the game plan?" Coach asked as began to disperse.

"Yes Coach," we all replied.

"Good, now I want you here by 10 o'clock, no later. Be on you're A game!" he said.

We all retired to the showers, I picked the one on the end next to Harry.

I ran the shower and undressed then got in. I had my soap already in there and I began to wash myself as everyone else got in. I was facing Zayn, with Harry on my right. Harry was next to Louis and opposite Liam who was next to Nick.

"So uh, ya know that girl? Tiffany?" Zayn asked us awkwardly.

He cleared his throat and I grinned at him.

"Yes..." we all urged.

"Well I have a date with her on Saturday," he confessed.

"Oh!" we all exclaimed.

"Shut up!"

"When did you ask her?" Louis asked.

"Well, uh," he blushed, "She asked me."

I laughed loudly as did Harry and Louis. Liam grinned and stifled his laugh.

"You guys aren't even dating yet and already she's wearing the pants!" Harry exclaimed.

"Oh shut it Styles! I'm sorry Mo-Mo, I love you," Zayn mimicked.

Harry glared at him, "Oh Melanie are you okay? Do you need me to wipe your ass for you?"

I looked at Harry.

"What the fuck did I do?" I demanded.

He shrugged and then grinned at me.

"Oh Ruby you're auditioning for another musical? Well how about I take you there just so I can stare at you half naked!" I said.

Liam frowned at me and then turned to Louis, "Oh Mummy you feel sick, it's okay I'll sing for you!"

Louis shook his head but smiled, "Oh Grandma you need help crossing the road! Of course I'll push you in front of a car!"

Nick glared, "Hey! I don't hate her that much!"

"That's horrible Nick," Harry said shaking his head.

"What? She's a paranoid crazy old lady!" he exclaimed.

"Old women are lovely people," Harry told him.

I smirked, "Yeah in bed."

"It was one time! And I was 14!"

"That just makes it so much worse," Louis laughed.

"Shut up! When was the last time you dated anyone?"

Louis frowned and threw his washer at Harry's head.

"You're a dick," Louis said.

"Aw Lou!" Harry replied as he removed the washer.

Louis ignored him and then Harry did something I never thought he would. He got out of his shower stall and went into Louis'. He then hugged him butt naked.

We were all stunned into silence as he hugged him and Louis rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Harry?" Louis asked.

"Yes Lou?"

"I uh, I can feel you on my stomach."

"Oh," Harry said awkwardly.

"That's so fucked up," Zayn murmured.

It really was.

Not many more chapters left guys. Only four or five maybe I don't know. Do you guys want like an epilogue or something. Let me know if you do. But I'll only do one if I actually get asked. Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, share. As always I love you guys and hopefully I'll double update. Sorry for the long-ish wait.

-RiRi xx