Chapter 12

Harry’s POV:

“Right, Harry pass it to Louis, Louis feign to Liam, but then pass to Niall, Niall pass it to Nick, Nick to Liam, Liam to Zayn and then Zayn back to Harry. Got that?” Coach asked.

We were doing practice matches against each other. The team was divided into 6 and Coach was giving us tactics one by one. This round was our turn and the next he’s only tell the other side.

We all nodded and then we spread out onto the court.

I held the ball in my hand and began bouncing it, waiting for Coach to blow the whistle as I faced off against Ross.

The whistle blew and I bounced and moved slightly then bounced it over to Louis. Louis grabbed it and then looked at Liam and went to pass but then bounced it to Niall. It worked pretty well. I hovered, keeping Ross distracted while Niall bounced it to Nick and Nick bounced it to Liam. Liam bounced it to Zayn and I moved into position ready for Zayn to pass it to me. I looked at the hoop out of the corner of my eye and then back at Zayn, if he could get it to me, I had a clear shot.

Zayn bounced it and Ross tried to intercept it, but I was faster than he was. I grabbed it and tossed it into the basket. It bounced in and I cheered in triumph.

“Good try mate,” I said to Ross.

He nodded at me once and we went off to our separate groups.

“Okay game plan,” I began.

i have one more update for you, if you guys can reach 270 reads!! lots of love

-RiRi023 xx