3

Party at Khan House

Dilshad invited everyone in the house for the 16th anniversary for Asad and Zoya. Everyone was having fun and was gossiping with their friends about their life and concerns they all had for their-self. Not only that but the theme for the party for kept "Arabian Nights". Where everyone had to dress up for men was turban in head and white clothes, for women/girls dressed as genies.

"Hey...Dilshad MarshaAllah! doesn't this house look exactly like family how has been non-exigent to the Bhopal?". A lady said. "Yes it does and you guys the same name has pervious family too! maybe its a sign of recarnation!?". Another lady said it back, Dilshad and joins in and says "Yes! We actually did like the design of the previous family house design so we cleaned the house and kept it the same way and for the name its just our names". Dilshad calm smiled.

"Ladies and Gentlemen can we have your attention!!! For this tonights function we, Seher and Sanam thanks to Ayaan's chachu idea have arranged these three types of event for the party and for you. "

"Your welcome!". Ayaan Said

"Ok the events are cauterized by this...".

1. Dancing couples

2. Write secret letters to your lovers --- without letting them know what you going to write about

last for least

3. Watch Ammi and Abbu's Wedding Video

"So! the first event is the Dancing couples...so then our first jodi will be khala and khalu!!!". Haya said.

The guest in the house had amazed look in their face, they didn't really know that Zoya and Asad danced really well and nice.

Zoya was dancing graceful to the song (listed above) and Asad dancing to the song romantic.

"That was an amazing performance by the two marriage couples!!! A round of applause to them!!!But our next performance is waiting! so ladies and gentlemen ". Seher said with smile.

"ok, the next couple are Ayaan Chachu and Ammi!! Dancing on brother sister song Phelon ko tarokon". Haya said.

Najma and Ayaan were dancing so cute and were acting like kids in this dance and people were enjoying so much in this event that everybody is enjoying the event

"That was an cute dance there! A round of a applause here!!!!". Haya said. Everyone in the room was enjoying their dancing while the DJ was spinning its tune.

While there were more guest coming to the party. Sanam and Seher invited their friend Rani and to stay in their home because she was lonely , her aunt and uncle were busy to take care of her.

"Ammi! Abbu! I want to introduce you to my friend here, her name is Rani! She will be staying in our home from now". Seher said.

"Rani! Welcome to our home! our daughter has talked about you a lot and she seems to like you a lot". Zoya said.

"T-Thank You Kala! Its a pleasure meet you and stay here!".