11

Aahil's POV: 

Looking at Mom's picture, where there was a cross on Sanam's parents gave me a shock on my face. Why would my mom do this? Does she hate them? Let me ask just ask her then I will get my questions answered. 

"Ammi?" *knocks on the door*

"Yes Aahil beta? what is it?". How can my mom be so chill when she hated Sanam's  by her voice and not let in her house? I could not get the shocked. "Ammi, may I know who the people are in the newspaper?" I wanted to things that I wouldn't know, the rivalry between them, why my mom still went after Asad Amed Khan. 

I will not let her destroy Sanam's family again. I will protect Sanam and her family if my mom goes planning. 

Tanveer's POV:

All of Aahil's questions brought me back to past when I destroyed them. 

I stayed quite when my Aahil asked me. 

Of course they are alive when Asad's brother called the police when I surrounded the house with fair, and their both daughters come to my son's school. I want to destroys their family. I WANT TO KILL THEM. Though, my sin will bring me back to hell where I went to jail and was beaten to the ground in the harsh way. 

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THE CRIME THAT YOU MADE ME DO ASAD AMED KHAN! ZOYA FAROOKI!!!!!!!!