12

Narrator POV:

7 years later...

When Tanveer decided that she will come back for her revenge, Aahil heard what she said. He made sure that her family will be safe and no one will get hurt. He knew that Tanveer will come to their house disguised to ruin their family. The story further continues with the life of all kids knowing the truth of Tanveer...

Location: Khan's House 

Sanam (25) & Seher (25): Ok Bye! guys. We will see you later. Haya, if you are done with your breakfast please hurry! Stop being a kid. Let's go now! we are late for college. 

Haya(28): Coming!!!!!

(Adults in house laughs)

Zoya: Look at these kids! all grown-up and mature. Ever since they found out the truth the time has passed staying away from her sons. It must be hard for them. It has been hard for them to do their studies that this time to be safe. 

Asad: (pats Zoya's back) sighs If they focus on their studies now, I know they will be successful in the future. Their kids will know our name. Our family name will let them know how strong we are and how much strength we have left to be there to support each other. All we have to do right now is keep us safe because that wench is back and I just have this feeling that she will come to visit both houses to find out if we are still alive because I am pretty sure that she wants to get rid of you Zoya. Because of Aahil, Sanam will be broken since I see the love for him in the eyes. 

Location: MK Ponda College of Bussiness and Management

Haya: Sanam!!! Seher!!!! Oof oh! Where did they run off to? They are supposed to meet me for the cafeteria... I am happy with them. (Sanam and Aahil)

                Sanam and Aahil meeting each other after 7 years going to the same college          

Aahil: Watch where you are going, miss...Oh, Sanam... What are you doing here? 

Sanam: I am studying in this college, where my Kala used to study for the business. My Abbu also recommended me this college. But, what are you doing here? 

Aahil: Oh okay. Same here. I am here to open my business to take over the company that my Abbu own... 

Narrator: Sanam meets Aahil, she is shocked to see after a long time. Meeting each other in one room being classmates of business.