7

Aahil's POV:

When my eyes met with Sanam, I couldn't stop looking at her she looked so gorgeous in her Hindustani chunya choli. I could see that she was blushing when I directly looked at her but she looked away. I want to go to her and talk about how much I miss her and how much it is eager for me to get back with her, I don't mean by the other way, just want to get back in a relationship with her.

"Why are you staring at me so much Aahil?". Sanam asked blushing.

"Who am I staring at? I'm staring at the clothes people wear in this is a party and what type of style there are because then I can buy the clothes for my Ammi when I grow and become the man that I can afford money". Aahil said as he was blushing.

"Oh! I see...you still have feelings for me then?". Sanam said. 

"Hm?...Yeah...I guess you can say that". Aahil blushed. In Samira's party when Rani came over to Sanam, Aahil, and others. Sanam had a question to Rani if she can call Zoya to inform that they will come late to home from when the party will end. 

"Yeah sure I will." Rani went outside and called Zoya and told her that they will be late. 

(A/N: sorry guys I made you wait. It is a short chapter from Aahil's POV. Soon we will know if Rani actually made call to Zoya or someone else. )