6

Seher's POV:

I was confused for a minute and was kicked back to real world.

"Sanam I think you are overexaggerating, you know he came up to me and asked me about in math class asked 'Is Sanam here in school today? I want to tell her that I'm sorry for the cheating on her. You see I was not exactly cheating on her, I was dragged by that Divya girl to make her jealous and I actually broke up with last month and she is my friend now, Divya often sees that Sanam is looking at me.' Sanam my boli bachi! I'm sure he will talk to you". I said.

Rumors were going on about Sanam and Aahil ;I just could not stand them being hurt, so I went toward Rehaan and told him the plan to make them together . I mean I do know that obviously if Sanam and Aahil come together they end up together.

"Rehaan, if you can bring your brother to Sumaira's 16th birthday party. And I will bring my sister to her party and we will decide what will happen after that". I said to Rehaan and he agreed to the fact if we get both of them in the party first and arrive first, they may get the chance to be together".

A few hours later

(A|N: Left: Seher and Right:Sanam in teenage year)

Sanam POV:

As we arrived at Sumaira's 16th birthday party, I saw Rehaan and Aahil giving the birthday present to Sumaira. All the stare were on us because we wore the elegant Gujarati Chuna Choli, I mean the theme Sumaira kept for her party was Gujarati Garba Night. But the songs were modern Hindi, English, and some Gujarati. I was talking Seher as my eyes randomly meet on one cute 16-year-old teenage boy. Aahil. What is he doing here? He looks at me giving me a surprised stare.

"Sanam, I have to meet Rehaan and ask him for homework since we are not attending the school for a week since we are going out of the city," Seher said pointing to Rehaan. "What? Really? Ammi or Abbu or anyone in our family told us about this!". I said with a confusing face. No one in the house really told me that we were going outside of the house. We walked towards Aahil and Rehaan to talk and exchange numbers with them because after the breakup I deleted Aahil's number but I still had Rehaan's number to contact. All four of us were alone in the balcony just talking about school life and how life is going on with our family.

"We will be right back, I forgot my purse at a house so I will go with Rehaan to go get my item and come back, meanwhile you guys stay in the same place so we know I can locate you". Seher walked out the door with Rehaan with a grin and it is not good. I knew where she was going "SEHER!!!! You better come back". I was furious, I wanted to yell at her but I can't because then my ex-boyfriend will think that I'm a weird and annoying person. Anyway, I have to talk to Aahil because I don't want to be a mute person.

------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys that I updated this story late. But, anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comment and Like.