9

(Seher)

                                                                                    (Seher)

Zoya's POV

Its has finally been revealed that my daughters know about the evil cunning Tanveer and her evil plans on what to do next. I do hope and believe that we will never face her again back in past. The past was a nightmare, a terrible one that I did not like. Looking at Sanam's and Seher's face about their reaction on the boys they love who are the sons of the Tanveer was shocking because they have not mentioned to Asad that one is dating and other one is broken-hearted but still trying to get back together. One more thing that makes me sad is that Najma knows that one of Irfan's baby when Tanveer called him secretly saying that she is pregnant with him. 

Points of Tanveer convicted in my (Zoya) words:

1) Murdering my family (12 pts)

2) Falling in love with Asad even after I was married to him. (24pts)

3) A lot of jealousy of me when I'm near Asad (10pts

4) Almost killing Ammi (5pts)

Total : 51 pts

Finally, Tanveer's POV

News on TV: After the release of Tanveer Begum, the house is completely now renovated by new members of the family staying there. These family names are Zaira (Zoya), Abhi(Asad), Naina (Najma), Dariya (Dilshad), and their daughters Haya, Sanam, and Seher. 

Hmm...It seems from what I'm hearing new people has come to live in a house where I had a dream, a peaceful one where I have gotten rid of every living member. 

Flashback

Sees Najma

"Here you go, honey! you have ruined my life by only respecting that cunning bitch Zoya! So, here is your payback". Stabs Najma by stomach with mirror glass. 

Hurts her more. And goes to Zoya's and Asad's room. Sees Zoya and stabs her

" You! Cunning bitch always have made my life terrible and unfortunate with being with Asad all along. You know how much I hate you for this". Anger and madness shown in my face. 

Najma screamed in the soft voice until she felt unconsciousness. I moved on to the next room to kill Zoya's Abbu to kill him for good and making my life terrible ending to send me to jail for saying the truth that I was the one behind with the plan to kill Rashid Amed Khan. I just hit unconscious. I don't know why he didn't wake up? And my most favorite part was to move in to the room of couples  where I had pure hatred towards them. I hate the fact Asad was in love with Zoya when she moved in with her. Looking at the pain that Zoya is bearing with the wound that I stabbed with knife in her leg is making me so happy that I could smile alot. But, I was late because her handsome aka. mine handsome husband came to the rescue to save her and obivously to shove me against the wall and I lost my eye-sight because of him. 

Flashbacks ends

 I wish I was in he r place. Maybe, someday I will visit their cemetery and laugh at them saying that they were stupid to know my plans. 

Tanveer's POV ends 

(A/N: The video that is posted starts with Seher's POV)

Seher's POV

How am I supposed to tell Rehaan that I know the truth of his family? I know that we are over the heads over heels in love with each other, but I just hate the fact, his mother tried to kill my family. Now my Abbu, is saying that we shouldn't be friends anymore. I don't know personally what to do anymore. I mean I also know that Sanam feels the same way about Aahil to! I have to ask her. What she is thinking about this idea? 

Go's to Sanam's room to talk to her

"Sanam? Can I come in the room?". I asked her. Yes, we have different rooms because we don't share the room because if we do I know that we are going to fight to have our things.

"Come in!" She said. I came inside and had a confused look in my face about the boys.