4

The party was over and everyone left. Both Zoya and Asad were smiling at each other and they were happy.

In their room

"Asad! I'm so happy that we were able to enjoy this movement and there was no terrible that came in between. At least not like last time from what has happened to us in the past". Zoya said remembering the past. "Zoya! It's ok now, no one can bring any trouble anymore. And Tanveer is living is living at your father's house and the only family living there is her family and Rasza. They won't harm us as long as we are in this disguise". Zoya felt relieved after hearing this and went to sleep.

Morning. 6:00am

TV News: Today, the release is that Tanveer begum is free and is going back home to spend her free time with her family and is finally no harm to anyone. Although the court is saying that she will be surrounded by police, so if she does any bad harm, she may be charged for her crime and may be hanged to death.

"Good thing that she is being hanged if she does this again, it was hard to live!". Nagma said as she was setting breakfast plates for the children and rest of her family. As other came downstairs to breakfast. They all were watching the news and seeing she is been taken home by their cab driver.

"Ammi, it's interesting that her sons go to my school. But why she kept in prison for?". Seher asked. Everyone was shocked to hear that out of her mouth and upset. No one answered the question until Asad said, "She tried to murder the family, but one of the family people of the house saw her stabbing the couples so they called the police and sent her to prison". Seher nodded her head after hearing the answer, but she didn't say anything.

"Oh shoot! we are late! we have to go to school or our teacher will be mad at us!". Najma dropped the girls to the school. But on her way she a white car passing by while she was dropping them by scooter. As Tanveer scowled, Najma started suspecting that she would be seen because she that time did not have her disguise with her. But she was saved because Tanveer wanted to breathe because of her car's air conditioner.

"Driver would you hurry up please! we need to drop my children to school". Tanveer said worriedly.

Najma looked at what she was doing but she didn't know that Tanveer couldn't see. Quickly Najma realized that she can't see anything that was near to her or what was going. She felt and she could not belive that even though Tanveer was looking at her direction, she didnt recognize her.