8

Asad's POV:

On Phone at home 11:00am

"Listen, I don't want Aahil, Sanam, Seher, or Rehaan been seen together. Understand! I don't them to suffer like before. If they are not together, they will never fall in love ever again". I said. 

Sitting in chair

Tanveer bitch is the mother Aahil and Rehaan that both my daughter love and in order for my family's life to be safe and sound. If I do keep them away from those boys, Tanveer will never find the information on us nor she will ask about them. 

"Abbu! Hi! we are back!". Seher said. I stood up to hug my daughters to give them a goodnight kiss . They look happy after being with them but no matter what I have to separate them. "Ah! welcome back you guys! How was the party?". I said with having my fake smile on. 

I wanted to say that Tanveer was the one responsible for destroying my family and we were safe due to Ayaan's awareness. But, I did not want the smile to be faded after what has happened after 15 years, so, I went to my room and went to sleep. 

"Asad, who were you talking to? And did the girls return back just now at around 12:00am?". Zoya asked with a puzzled face. "Yeah, I had to talk to a friend of ours and make sure that our daughters are not near the boys of Tanveer because then I have a feeling that they will tell her that they are  the daughters of Asad and Zoya, who she tried to kill 20 years ago". 

"Asad! Don't say that in front of people, please! We are here to keep them safe and away from that stupid women". Zoya said nodding her head towards Sanam, Seher, and Haya. But, I knew that it was the time to tell them the truth and no more hidden secret anymore. 

"Abbu...is that true! The family that  she tried to murder was none other than our family? But, how did this happen?". Seher asked. 

I sighed and didn't know what to do. I explained to them how she was jealous of Zoya being married to me and having the  evil plan to destroy her after she returned from the prison herself. And how later after murdering Zoya and me, and others were saved from Ayaan for been taken in the hospital.