Cheater ~ gen part 1

I know I haven't done gen yet and thanks so much for reminding me.... I wouldn't Forget my own brother.... Right?
Hehehehe wrong I'll be in the story and stuff is gonna go down lets get started!!

You walked out of the school building and started on your way home until someone stopped you. (E/C) eyes met red and you smiled " hi gen." You said, locking his hand with yours " hey (Y/N)." Gen said smiling. You were one of the few people who saw him smile but he is your boyfriend so... Yeah. " what are you planning for our 3 month anniversary?" You asked with a smile, gen looked down at you and smirked " if I tell you it won't be a surprise anymore now would it?" Gen smirked. You laughed " shucks I guess I forgot that it was supposed to be a surprise." You said. Gen laughed and tightened his grasp on your hand " you know, I'm really lucky to be with you." Gen said, placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.
Being with gen was perfect
Oh but that was gonna change.... Soon

I'm gonna be in the story from this point on.... I don't think I already said that yet.... Did I? Welp lets go, oh and btw you don't know gen is Valerie's older brother, she's your best friend but she's never told you that Gen was her older brother, because gen was scared you'd be stressed with dating your best friend's brother so... Yeah no one told you, just putting that out there so no ones confused let the story continue!
* time skip*
You got dressed in ( this dress)

 Yeah no one told you, just putting that out there so no ones confused let the story continue! * time skip* You got dressed in ( this dress)

( or if you're not that girly or doesn't like dresses and / or heels, I like to call them lady stilts 😅)

Hair ( top) : You curled your (H/L) (H/C) and put small a black flowery sparkly bow in it on the side

Hair ( bottom): you curled your (H/L) (H/C) and put it in a side pony and put your white laces bow in the middle of the pony ( like where the rubber band is or over it)
You walked out of your house saying goodbye to your mother and father in the process.
* time skip cause I can *
You arrived at gen's house and knocked
Once
No answer
Twice
No answer
You lifted the welcome mat and grabbed the key, putting it in the lock and turned it. You opened the door and saw the worse thing you could ever see, gen and your best friend Valerie. Gen was on top of Valerie and Valerie was holding some kind of paper which you made out to be some concert tickets. They were giggling and stopped to look at you. Tears ran down your face as you dropped the keys " Val?... A- and gen?" You mumbled. Gen got off the small dark haired girl and walked over to you " ( Y/N) I- I can explain." Gen said walking towards you with a look of guilt mixed with sadness. You gave him a look and put up your hand " I'm sure you can gen, you know what I'm done." You said walking out and that was the end, you didn't see gen after that.

Gen's pov
Valerie ran through the house with the tickets to ( Y/F/B) ( your fave band) " give it back Val! I have to be ready in 10 minutes." I laughed trying to grab her. Val giggled " try to catch my oni-chan!" ( big brother in Japanese) I put my arms around her, my hands around her stomach as I picked her up and threw her on the couch. She giggled and made sure the tickets were out of my reach, I got on top of her and got ready to tickle her, then the door opened and there stood (Y/N). I looked up at her and she looked furious, she looked as if she was on the verge of tears and my heart skipped a beat. I know what this looks like to her, it looks as if I'm cheating on her with her best friend. " Val a-and gen?" She mumbled but she was loud enough For me to hear " (Y/N) I- I can explain." I said walking towards her, she stepped back obviously hurt " I'm sure you can gen, you know what I'm done." She said and left and that was the last time I ever spoke to her. Sure, I saw her at school but whenever I got close to her she wished me a gruesome death and walked off. I screwed up.... Big time and I needed to fix this.