Experiments~ Keith X GN Reader part 1

You are a paladin of Voltron, well, you have a lion but you're a weapon... if that makes sense. You can turn into a scythe but when you press a button you can turn into a grappling hook, it's confusing but it's useful.
    -• Your POV•-
    The team and I are getting ready for a mission, finally we're ready to attack the galra. I've waited so long for this moment, they'll finally pay for what they've done.
  You were watching the beautiful sunrise from your balcony, your mother smiling as she watched her baby boy/girl smile brightly, eyes gleaming with excitement. You loved to watch the sunrise, the contrasting colors that mixed so well together, every part of it perfect. To you the sunrise was perfect, the sunset and the stars were perfect. Your mother looked on, her smile faltering and her eyes widening as a ship was descending onto your planet. She grabbed you and told you to stay hidden, you watched from the window as your mother and father went over to the ship. The ship was huge with purple lining, it shot lasers over the planet leaving only destruction in its wake. You were going to duck down when a laser shot through you father, another shot through your mother, killing both of them instantly.
   You screamed and sobbed, tiny hands clenching the wood of the window sill so tightly your knuckles started to turn white. You heard the a crash and the sound of splitting wood, you tried to hide as well as you could, you small body easily fitting under the window sill behind the table. Multiple soldiers holding guns came into your view, you breath hitched as you tried to make as little noise as possible. The soldiers looked in your direction but you had no clue if they actually saw you. The soldiers made their way towards you, you hugged your knees to your chest as you tried to make yourself as small as possible.

    To Be Continued
( 337 words )