Reader X Gen ~ Cheater part 2

-your pov-

It was a rainy Monday and a week since the accident with gen, I haven't talked to him at all, barely looked at him for that matter, I can't believe him... and valerie!? my best friend why the f**** would she do that to me!? I grabbed my bag and left the house, the fact that gen lived close by didn't help my mission to never speak to him, I threw my hands up in the air in frustration as I saw gen, followed by Valerie, leave his house.... so they are dating.... I was only a tool to him...  to gain Valerie's heart, of course ... she was always the school heart throb 

+Gen's pov+

I decided since (Y/N) thought Valerie and I were dating we could leave at the same time, I know that it was a dick move but I honestly think I might be through with trying to win her back, I loved her (Y/N) was (Y/N) beautiful, smart, sweet, kind, lovely (Y/N) " you should talk to her." Val spoke up. I looked down at her " Val, I've already tried." I said looking at her retreating form, her beautiful (B/T) ( body type- slender, curvy ( etc), her hips swaying as she walked, her ( H/L) (H/C) hair following, honestly... she took my breath away. Val looked at me then at (Y/N), her pink eyes saddened at she looked back at me, she started walking faster, and I, trying to keep up with the slender girl, she ran ahead of ( Y/N), ( Y/N) turned and face me just as I tripped over a rock, before I knew it, soft warm lips collided with mine. ( Y/N) stiffened and I felt cold tears run down my cheeks, after the kiss ended ( Y/N) tried to get away but I rested my chin over her head and held her close to me " ( Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before but... Valerie is my little sister." ( Y/N) looked up into my red eyes, her big ( E/C) orbs widened with shock and tears stained her ( S/T) face, I combed my hand through her soft ( H/C) hair and whispered in her ear " I'm sorry." I felt ( Y/N) nod and I smiled, lifted her chin with my pointer finger and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Little did we know that Valerie had planned the whole thing, I really need to repay her for this, we also didn't know that she had recorded  the whole thing..... 

maybe I should cheat more often~

Thanks for reading and  happy chinese new year 

443  words