chapter 4

When I went inside with Melinas friends i went in my locker and decorated it i painted it all purple i added big pink and yellow folowers then I putted some magnets and a magnetic phone holder.And putted it on the side of my locker and added some stickers on it.

                                             Melinas (POV)

                               I started to stare at Marianas locker it looked amazing, but im just going to act like I hate because It would just be me begging for her too be my friend, I also over heard her over speaking to my two popular friends , she asked them if they wanted to go to the mall with her , wow so now shes stealing all of my friends , ugh what is she doing to me.Oh no shes coming up to me ! Mariana says "oh so i see your having a bad hair and cloth day just like i did yesterday". So i said , wait so your actually popular. Mariana muttered out laughing ",yes ,yes i am you never noticed but i am ."

                                            Marianas (POV)\

                               I am glad she noticed i am popular , anyways i took my math stuff out and went to the next class witch is cooking , so i went into my locker and grabbed my cooking book.So soon school was over i drove Melinas friends Katy and Kathleen home, ill pick you guys up at 7 to go to the mall. "k" thay said .

                                               Melinas (POV)

             I walked home hoping my car would be fixed but it wasnt my dad said it would be fixed by tomorrow , ugh I hate this ! i called katy and kathleen through face time hey guys i said Katy and Kathleen muttered "um yeah we have too go to the mall with Mariana " , then they ended the call in my face , i felt like they didnt like me anymore and that they were avoiding me for Mariana, maybe thay dont like me anymore.